6

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Waking up, you realized you weren't in your own bed. Taking a few glances in the room you were in, you remembered that you'd went over Tamaki's house last night.

Hearing laughter downstairs, you got out of Tamaki's bed and walked towards the door to open it. You recognized voices that were Mirio and Nejire's.

You walked down the stairs and Nejire noticed your presence first, "(Y/N)!" She sprang up. 

"Are you okay? Tamaki told me what happened! I'm so sorry!" Nejire pulled her arms around you into a tight hug. You hugged her back and smiled weakly.

"I'm still shocked.. It doesn't feel real." You looked at the royal blue eyed girl.

"I'm so sorry to hear about what happened, (Y/N)." Mirio frowned.

"It's okay.." Was all you could mumble out, you didn't know what to say because you knew it wasn't okay. Your mom passed less than 24 hours ago and you didn't know what to do to make it better.

A smile beamed across Nejire's face, "I know! We should get ice cream!"

"That should make (Y/N) feel a bit better.." Tamaki kept looking at the ground, trying to erase the memory of your painful expression out of his mind.

"Okay.. Let me go home and get changed first." You gave yet another weak smile, before putting on your shoes and heading out. "Wait for me, okay? I'll be right back."

You walked home and unlocked the door. Heading up to your room, you took a look at Hikaru's closed door. He'd probably been holing himself up in his room, as he usually does when he's upset. It's best to give him space during these times.

You changed into a white sweater and beige skirt shortly after brushing your teeth. Leaving your room, you stepped into the hallway once again. 

Knowing that Hikaru most likely wouldn't be leaving his room often, you made a mental note to yourself to make dinner later.

You were mourning too, but you knew Hikaru wouldn't do it himself. 

Quickly heading back to Tamaki's house, you slowly opened the door to see the group still sitting in the living room.

Assuming you were ready to go, everyone stood up and started walking towards you.

Then, you all walked out the door in the direction of the nearest ice cream shop.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Arriving at the destination, you fiddled with your thumbs as you figured out what you wanted to order.

You ordered your favorite ice cream flavor, while Tamaki ordered mint chocolate chip, Nejire ordered rocky road, and Mirio ordered plain vanilla.

The atmosphere was tense as you all sat down at your table, but when Mirio cracked a joke, the atmosphere lightened and everyone started chatting as normal. You smiled, knowing it would take your mind off of your mother for now.