7

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It was the day of the work studies, and boy were you not too excited for it. Of course, you hadn't been in the mood for anything since your mom passed.

You twirled your pencil around in your hand, listening to the Sensei instruct things, though you weren't necessarily listening to anything he was saying.

It was the last class of the day and you were overjoyed, school wasn't really your forte. Sure, you earned good grades but that didn't mean you liked school.

Soon enough, class was dismissed and you needed to head to work studies soon. You changed into your hero costume, which was a light blue top with black shorts, along with a belt and black gloves. It was simple, because you didn't necessarily need too much to accommodate your quirk. 

You met up with Tamaki and greeted him, "Hey Tamaki! Are you ready for work studies today?"

He let out a sigh and replied, "Not really but I'm s-sure it'll go fine today."

You both walked to Fat Gum's Agency, and you took a look at the entertaining entrance. It had FAT GUM in bold letters, right below what was representing Fat Gum's face and distinctive smile.

You waved at the pro hero sitting at his desk, and he informed you and Tamaki that you'd be patrolling (Street Name) along with him, to which you both nodded in agreement.

Giving a soft smile at Tamaki, you all began to walk towards (Street Name). You and Fat Gum conversed about different things, as Tamaki stayed quiet as normal.

"You need to raise your confidence, Tama!" You suggested, but you knew he wouldn't listen. 

"I'm not positi-" Tamaki started his sentence, but then got alerted when he heard loud voices. You saw that everyone walking in the streets were now having terrified expressions on their faces.

You saw there were 4 people, who you presumed were villains. There were 3 males and a female. Your group got into a fighting stance and you braced yourself, knowing that you had no idea what their quirks were or what they were capable of.

A male ran ahead of the little group, right towards Fat Gum. It looked like he manipulated his hand and foot to become very sharp, and ran in an attempt to stab Fat Gum. Instead he got absorbed as well as another male in their group.

You ran up and reached out your hands to activate the slowing function of your quirk, and you slowed down all members of the villain group. You were holding the stance and your quirk while Tamaki and Fat Gum took care of the villains, though you noticed the female of the group stayed back.

Suddenly, she started walking up and in the blink of an eye your quirk stopped and you were paralyzed. You were so distraught, why couldn't you move?

"W-What's happening?" You managed to shout out, while struggling in your position.  Your eyes darted to Tamaki, who was fighting the 3rd male of the group, was also paralyzed. Your face expression drastically changed to terrified, as you saw the horror of Tamaki now getting beat up due to not being able to move.