3

"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(A/N): hello readers<3

if you read this far, thank you so much! as of right now, i just published the first two chapters and have 0 views D: so thank you so so much for reading!

i've always liked the idea of tamaki playing video games so,, i'm going to include super smash bros into this chapter! i'm not an expert when it comes to that game though, so i'll be leaving out as much detail as i can ><

buuuuut i want to tell you guys a fun fact!

i included super smash bros because my brother plays it and participates in tournaments mostly across the state, but in other states as well! he currently is in the top 10 power rankings of my state and i'm so proud of him even though we don't have a close relationship.. sorry for rambling, i will start writing this chapter now!

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Hey! Stop bullying me!" You laughed at Tamaki.

You two were playing Super Smash Bros, though he was obviously better than you by a long shot.

You'd been at it for hours now, him scoring a win everytime.

You were playing Pichu and Tamaki was playing Lucina. 

(A/N) These are both of my brother's mains!

Tamaki looked happy for once,, he was smiling and laughing. Which was out of the ordinary, but it was truly a heartwarming sight for you to see.

He killed you while you had your last life as you jokingly threw the controller down in a way where it wouldn't break or cause damage to it.

You crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks, glaring at him intimidatingly.

"It's not my fault you suck.." Tamaki chuckled at your angry expression, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hmph.." Your cheeks became slightly red, happy that you were spending time with Tamaki.

You have had a slight crush on him since around middle school or so afterall. Though, you knew that Tamaki probably had no interest in relationships. You had just assumed so because of his shy nature.

"Hey.. (Y/N)" Tamaki fiddled with his fingers, capturing your attention.

"Yeah Tama?" You looked at him with a dazed expression, after being lost in thought.

"I-I have a gift for you since you lost so many times today.." Tamaki looked like he absolutely wanted to die.

A gift?

It was a sweet gesture though..

What could it be?