4

"𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒉𝒎.. 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅.. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(A/N): hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing good! I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I'm always going to sleep thinking about ideas for this book and my mind always goes blank.

Like I have ideas for big events, but my brain cannot function when it comes to fillers.

Anyways, thank you for reading and voting! It means the world to me 

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"(Y/N)!"

Why do people fall in love anyway?

It's just for human needs, right? To yearn for love is something that many people do.

But it hurts when they don't return those feelings.

"Earth to (Y/N)?"

I don't really understand honestly.

Love is so confusing. 

"Seriously, (Y/N) are you dead?"

You snapped out of your thoughts to see Nejire frantically calling out your name and waving her arms in the air.

"S-Sorry!! Yes? Do you need something?" You looked at her with a dazed expression.

"You looked like you were contemplating your life decisions." Nejire laughed as you chuckled a bit at her response.

"I was just thinking, I guess." You rested your chin on your hands.

"Hm? Are you thinking about a special someone?" Nejire raised her eyebrows, almost talking too loud for your liking.

"Hey! Quiet down a bit at least.." You averted your gaze as your face turned slightly red.

"Ohh so you ar-" Nejire was cut off as the Sensei walked into the classroom.

Class wasn't out of the ordinary, though you were certainly bored as the Sensei directed everyone to flip through their textbooks.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

After what felt like forever, class ended and you stood up from your seat. You glanced over at Tamaki, who had his head looking to the ground as always. 

Walking towards him, you gave him a simple greeting, "Hey Tamaki!"

Your voice made him flinch a bit, before he looked up at you.

"Ah.. Hey (Y/N).." He avoided eye contact with you, though still giving you a soft smile.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall today?" Nejire popped up, looking over your shoulder.

Looking back at her you smiled and replied, "Sure! Tama, do you want to come?"

"Uh.." Tamaki hesitated answering.

"Mirio!" You called out from across the room. "Do you want to go to the mall?"

"Sure why not!" Mirio replied back, looking over at us.