you find out he's been cheating part 3

*recap*
maddison: *crying* yes.
*end of recap*

a couple of days have passed by, i have multiple missed calls and texts from joey. i'm laying in my bed with my blankets pulled up on top of me, i'm watching 13 Reasons Why. there's a knock on my door and it opens a second later, i turn my head and see calum.
calum: someone is here to see you.
maddison: who is it?
calum: uh it's-
maddison: if it's joey tell him to go away. i don't want to see him. he's a jerk.
calum: are you sure?
maddison: yes. i don't want to see him or hear from him.
calum: okay. i'll tell him.
maddison: okay.

calum walks out of my room and shuts my door behind him.

-calum's p.o.v.-
i walk back to the front door.
calum: she doesn't want to talk to you.
joey: are you sure?
calum: yes i'm sure. she doesn't want to talk to you or see you and she has every right not want to see or talk to you. you messed up. you shouldn't of done what you did joey.
joey: i know. i'm sorry i hurt her. it was wrong and i shouldn't of cheated. can i please just try to talk to her?
calum: no. she doesn't want to see you and i suggest that you get out of here before i beat your ass. she doesn't want to see you so go away.
joey: okay.

joey turns around and walks away from the door, i shut the door. 

-maddison's p.o.v.-
i hear calum shut the door, a a couple of hours go by and i decide that i should get my stuff from his joey's house. i push the blankets off of me and get off my bed, i walk to my bathroom and change into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. i put my hair in a messy bun and spray perfume on me, i put deodorant on and walk out of my bathroom. i put on a pair of socks and slide my shoes on, i quickly gather all of his stuff up and put it into a bag. i grab my phone, wallet and keys and walk out of my room and to the front door.
luke: where ya goin?
maddison: i'm gonna go get my stuff from joey's house really quick so i can just get it over with.
calum: okay.
michael: did you want one of us to come with?
maddison: kinda.
ashton: i'll go with.
calum: okay.

ashton stands up and walks over to me.
maddison: thank you.
ashton: of course. we'll just take my car.
maddison: okay.

i set my keys down on the counter and he grabs his, we walk out of the house and over to his car. he unlocks it and we get in, he starts driving to joey's. when we get there we see another car in the driveway.
ashton: who is that?
maddison: i don't know.
ashton: do you want me to come in with you?
maddison: no. if i need you i'll call or text you.
ashton: okay.

ashton pulls into the driveway and parks his car, he turns it off and i get out of the car. i grab the bag with joey's stuff in it and walk over to the front door and knock, i look down at my hands and start playing with them. the door opens a couple of seconds later, i look up and see joey.
joey: oh uh hey. calum said you didn't want to talk to me or see me again.
maddison: i don't. i just want to get my stuff. i brought your stuff back.
joey: oh okay.

he opens the door more and lets me in, i walk over to the island and set his stuff on it.
joey: i'll go gather your stuff up.
maddison: okay.

i sit down and joey walks up the stairs to his room, i start hearing him talking to someone and someone talking back. a couple of minutes go by and he walks back out of his room, he walks down the stairs with a bag.
maddison: who were you talking to?
joey: oh uh it was no one.

he scratches the back of his neck, he walks down the stairs.
maddison: oh-
vanessa: joey!

joey looks at me.
joey: i don't have an explanation.
maddison: it's okay. you cheated when we were together so i'm not surprised that you have another girl over already.
joey: maddison-
maddison: joey it's okay. i don't need an explanation. i'm not surprised. can i just have my stuff?

some girl walks out of his room, she looks at me.
vanessa: joey who is this?
joey: this is-
maddison: i'm his ex. i just came to get my stuff.

she walks down the stairs, i realize it's the girl from the pictures.
vanessa: wow, you're really pretty.
maddison: thanks. you are too.

she smiles.
vanessa: how long did you guys date for?
joey: a little over a year.
vanessa: why'd you guys break up?
joey: it wasn't working out. we broke up a couple of days ago.

i roll my eyes.
maddison: he cheated.
vanessa: you cheated on her?
joey: yes. it wasn't okay.
maddison: how long have you and joey been talking?
vanessa: a couple months.
maddison: cool well turns out that he was cheating on me with you so just watch out because he's a cheater.

she looks at joey.
vanessa: joey what the hell. you told me you didn't have a girlfriend.
maddison: of course he did.
joey: i'm sorry.
vanessa: i don't wanna see you again. that's such a jerk move.

she crosses her arms and i stand up, i grab my bag.
joey: please we can talk about this and we can all be friends.
maddison: no. we're done. i have to go now. ashton is in the car waiting.
joey: ashton came with?
maddison: yes so i suggest you shut up because ashton is waiting to beat your ass along with calum, luke and michael.
vanessa: who's ashton, calum, michael and luke? they remind me of this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer.
maddison: that's because they are 5 Seconds Of Summer. calum is my brother and the other boys are like my brothers too.
vanessa: that's dope.
maddison: yeah.
joey: maddison-
maddison: bye joey.

i walk over to the front door and leave, i walk outside and to ashtons car. i get in and vanessa walks out of joey's house a couple of seconds later, ashton pulls out of the driveway and starts driving home.
ashton: who was that?
maddison: that was the girl he cheated on me with. he told her that he didn't have a girlfriend when they started talking.
ashton: oh wow.
maddison: yeah. she broke up with him and he is officially the worlds biggest jerk.
ashton: yeah he is.