he finds out you're pregnant

right now i'm laying on joey's bed with him watching a movie, he rolls over and gets on top of me. he kisses me and i kiss him back, he smiles in the middle of the kiss along with me. joey takes his shirt off and i start to feel his bulge grow against my thigh, he leans down and starts kissing my neck. he grabs the bottom of my shirt and starts to pull it up, he starts to kiss me again. i kiss back a bit, i grab his hands stopping him from pulling my shirt up any more. i pull away from the kiss, he looks down at me and i look up at him. he moves his hands away from my shirt.
joey: what? is something wrong?
maddison: i'm not really-
joey: don't say you're not in the mood again?
maddison: i'm sorry.

he sighs and rolls his eyes, he gets off of me and gets off of the bed. he walks out of his room and downstairs, i sit up and pull my shirt down a bit. i stand up off of the bed and walk out of his room and walk downstairs, i turn the corner and see him in the kitchen. i see him peeling an orange at the island, i walk over to the island and stand on the opposite side in front of him.
maddison: joey i'm sorry.
joey: it's fine maddison.
maddison: are you sure? you sound upset.
joey: yes i'm sure, i'm used to it anyways.
maddison: what is that supposed to mean?
joey: you're never in the mood anymore and you haven't been in the mood for the past three months. we haven't done anything in a while.
maddison: i'm sorry. it's just-
joey: it's just what? are you not attracted to me anymore or something?
maddison: no that's not it at all. i am still attracted to you.
joey: then what's going on? you used to want to do it all of the time and now you don't want to do anything at all.
maddison: nothing is going on.
joey: something is. i'm not stupid. did something happen?
maddison: no.
joey: maddison i'm not dumb so tell me what's going on.
maddison: i can't.
joey: why?
maddison: because i'm afraid that you will leave me.

i look down at my hands and start playing with my fingers.
joey: nothing can make me leave you unless you cheated. you didn't cheat did you?

i look up and see joey looking at me.
maddison: no. of course not. i would never cheat on you.

he looks back down and continues to peel his orange.
joey: then tell me what's wrong.

tears gather in my eyes and a lump appears in my throat.
maddison: i-i'm pregnant.

joey stops what he's doing and freezes and his face goes pale.
joey: you're what?
maddison: i'm pregnant.

joey looks up at me, i breakdown and start crying. joey walks over to me and hugs me, i hug him back and he picks me up. he walks upstairs to his room, he lays me down on his bed. he lays beside me and pulls me to his chest.
joey: why didn't you tell me?
maddison: *crying* i-i was afraid you would leave.
joey: i'm not ever gonna leave you. i love you so much.
maddison: *crying* i love you so much t-too.
joey: how far along are you?
maddison: *crying* three months.
joey: you should've just told me.
maddison: *crying* i'm sorry.
joey: it's okay. i'm sorry i was being a dick earlier.
maddison: *crying* i-it's okay.

joey's grip tightens around me and i start to calm down, i wrap my arms around joey. he pulls the blanket over us, i fall asleep a couple of minutes later.