he walks in on you

right now i'm in my bathroom getting undressed so i can get in the shower and get ready for the day since me and joey have a date today, i take my shirt and shorts off and turn on the shower. i step into the shower and get my hair wet, i start washing my hair and my body. when i finish showering i turn the shower off and get out, i wrap my towel around me and bend down. i grab my blow dryer from underneath my sink and quickly blow dry my hair, i finish a couple of minutes later. i wash my face and brush my teeth, i apply my mascara and eyeliner next and turn off my speaker and music. i shut my bathroom light off and open the door, i walk out of my bathroom and shut the door behind me. i walk over to my bedroom door and close it, i open my closet and grab a shirt and a pair of leggings. i shut my closet, i walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of socks, a bra and a pair of underwear out of the drawers. i set the stuff on my bed, i take my towel off and my door opens. i look up and see joey, he instantly turns around and shuts my door.
joey: oh shit. sorry babe.

i quickly grab my towel and wrap back around me.
maddison: you can turn back around now.

he turns around and looks at me, he smirks at me. he walks over to me and grabs me by the waist, he pulls me closer to him and leans his forehead against mine. he smiles at me and i smile back at him.
joey: you're beautiful.

my smile gets wider and he kisses me, i kiss him back.
joey: everything about you is beautiful. your smile, your face, your body. literally everything.

i let out a quiet laugh and he kisses me again, i kiss him back. he pushes my clothes off of my bed and pushes me onto my bed, he takes his shoes off and gets on top of me. he holds himself up with his forearms so he's hovering over me.
maddison: i need to get ready j.
joey: lets just stay here instead. we can do our other plans tomorrow.

i smile more and wrap my arms around his neck, i pull him closer to me and kiss him. he kisses me back and takes off his shirt, he throws it on the floor and leans his head down to my neck and starts giving me hickeys. i move my hands from his neck down to his waist, i unbuckle his belt and take it off. i throw it on my floor and pull his jeans down his legs, he kicks them off of his ankles onto my floor. he brings his head up to me and starts kissing me again, he grabs my towel and takes it off. he throws it into the pile of our clothes, joey pulls the blanket over us and takes his boxers off also throwing them on the floor.
maddison: this wasn't the plan for the day. *laughs*
joey: *laughs* i know.

he reaches in my nightstand drawer and grabs a foil packet out of it, i rips the packet open and grabs the condom out of it. i grab it from his hands and leans my hands down again, i roll it onto his member. i pump it a few times and he lets out a moan, he lines up with me and pushes into me a few seconds later. i wrap my arms around his neck again and let out a moan, i tangle my fingers in his hair and lightly pull on it. he starts thrusting a bit, i let out a moan and he leans his head in the crook of my neck.
maddison: *moans* y-you can pick up the p-pace.
joey: *moans* okay.

he starts thrusting more and i let out another moan, i tug on his hair more and couple of minutes go by.
maddison: *moans* j-joey-
joey: m-me too maddi- *moans*

a couple of seconds go by and i let go along with him, i lean my head back and my eyes roll into the back of my head. i arch my back and he collapses on top of me making my back go flat on the bed again, we start panting trying to catch our breath. he pulls out of me and about 5 minutes go by, he lifts his head up and lightly kisses my neck. he lifts his head up more and looks at me.
maddison: i love you so much.
joey: i love you so much more.

he takes the condom off and stands up, he grabs his underwear and puts them back on. he grabs the condom wrapper and walks to my bathroom, he opens my bathroom door and throws the condom and condom wrapper away. he walks back out and hands me his shirt and my leggings and underwear, i sit up and start getting dressed and he walks over to my dresser. he grabs a pair of his shorts and shirt that he keeps here, he puts them on and walks over to me. he sits down on my bed next to me and turns on the tv, he turns on American Dad and lays down. he pulls me down next to him so i'm laying down next to him, he wraps his arms around my waist and i lay my head on his chest. i wrap my arms around his waist, i yawn and continue to watch the show. he kisses the top of my head, i smile and tighten my grip around him.