he gets embarrassed

right now i'm hanging out at joey's house that he shares with jaden and blake, we're all hanging out with a few of our other friends; sydney, and audrey. we're sitting on the floor in a circle playing never have i ever.
jaden: okay never have i had a crush on someone in this friend group.

me, joey, and audrey all put a finger down.
jaden: who do you guys have crushes on?

audrey shrugs her shoulders.
audrey: i'm not saying.
maddison: joey.
jaden: obviously. *laughs*
blake: never have i ever kissed someone in this friend group.

me, joey and jaden put a finger down.
sydney: wait so who kissed jaden?
jaden: me and maddison got way too drunk at a party last summer before her and joey started dating.
blake: audrey, it's your turn.
audrey: alright. never have i ever got pulled over.

joey, jaden, and blake all put a finger down.
joey: never have i ever got caught high or drunk by a family member.

i put a finger down.
maddison: jaden put a finger down. i know damn well you have been caught high because we were caught together when my brother and your brother found us at the park across from your house.

jaden laughs and puts a finger down.
maddison: never have i ever sent a nude.
blake: that's not fair. you're personally attacking me.

i laugh along with blake and he puts a finger down.
sydney: never have i ever wanted to kiss someone in this friend group.

joey and me each put a finger down and he leans over and grabs my face, he kisses me and i kiss him back.
blake: we didn't ask you guys to make out. this is never have i ever not spin the bottle.
joey: leave us alone. *laughs*

me and joey pull away from each other and i lay my head on his shoulder, he grabs my legs and puts them over his lap. he puts his hands back in front of him.
jaden: never have i ever wanted a lap dance from someone in this friend group.

blake and joey put a finger around.
sydney: eww, you guys are disgusting.
jaden: well we all know who joey wants a lap dance from. *laughs*

i let out a laugh along with everyone else except joey, he rolls his eyes.
audrey: never have i ever gotten aroused from someone in this friend group.

joey, me and jaden put another finger down.
maddison: this is getting boring. lets play a different game.
joey: we could play truth or dare.
audrey: okay. who's going first?
blake: i will. jaden truth or dare?
jaden: dare.
blake: i dare you to give sydney a lap dance.
sydney: no.
blake: yes.
sydney: fine.

jaden stands up and walks into joey's kitchen, he comes back out a second later with a chair. he grabs sydney's hand and pulls her up, he pushes her onto the chair and starts giving her a lap dance. we start laughing, a couple of rounds have gone by and a few of us are drunk including me. it's jadens turn.
jaden: maddison truth or dare?
maddison: d-dare.
jaden: i dare you and joey to play too hot.
audrey: what's too hot?
jaden: it's a game where two people make out without touching each other and the first person to touch the other one with their hands looses.
audrey: oh.

i pull my head away from joey's shoulder, i move my legs and have one leg on each side of him so i'm straddling him. he smiles at me and i put my hands behind my back, i kiss him and he kisses me back. a couple of seconds go by and i start to feel joey's bulge grow underneath me, i smile in the middle of the kiss and push myself against him more. he wraps his arms around my waist and i pull away.
maddison: you l-loose.

he clears his throat and picks me up off of him, he sets me down next to him.
blake: hey uh buddy, you have a problem i think. *laughs*

joey's face turns red and he stands up.
jaden: woah put it away dude. *laughs*

i laugh along with jaden and blake.
sydney: okay. i think me and audrey are going to go. it's getting awkward and weird.

sydney and audrey stand up and grab their stuff, they walk over to the door and open it.
audrey: bye.
blake: bye.

they walk outside shutting the door behind them, jaden and blake stand up and i lay down on the floor.
blake: what are you doing?
audrey: nothing. *laughs*

joey grabs my wrist and pulls me off of the ground.
jaden: you should probably go to bed maddie.
maddison: i-i can't. if i go home calum is going to get mad.
joey: you're not going home tonight. you're staying here then.
maddison: okay.
blake: are you going to help joey with his problem? *laughs*

i laugh again and joey's face turns more red, joey wraps one arm around my waist and lets go of my wrist.
joey: we're going to bed.

joey starts helping me walk up the stairs.
jaden: you're only taking her to bed so she gives you some head. *laughs*

i laugh once again and joey's face turns more red, i lay my head on his shoulder and he opens his bedroom door. we walk into his room shutting the door behind us, joey lets go of me and i walk over to the bed while he walks over to his closet. i sit down and take my shirt off along with my leggings, joey turns around and looks at me. i lay down on the bed.
joey: what are you doing?
maddison: you h-have an issue and i can help you.
joey: you're drunk and as much as i would like it you're drunk and that's not gonna happen.
maddison: why?
joey: because i just wouldn't feel right doing that with you while you're drunk. do you need pajamas?
maddison: i'm sorry i embarrassed you.
joey: it's okay. lets just go to bed.

joey grabs a shirt of his and walks over to me, he hands me the shirt and i grab it. he walks back to his closet and grabs a pair of pajamas for him, he quickly changes out of his clothes into his pajamas. he walks over to me.
maddison: i need help.

he sighs and grabs my wrists, he pulls me up so i'm sitting up. he lets go of my wrists and reaches his hands behind my back, he unclasps my bra and takes it off. he throws it on the floor and grabs his shirt, he puts it on me and moves the blankets. i lay down and he pulls the blankets over me, he lays down next to me. i climb on top of him.
joey: maddison go to bed.
maddison: but you need help.
joey: no i don't. we're going to sleep now.
maddison: i'm sorry i embarrassed you joey.
joey: i was very embarrassed but it's okay. lets go to bed now.
maddison: but-
joey: we're going to sleep.

joey grabs my waist and picks me up, he lays me down next to him again. i roll over so i'm laying on my side and my back is facing him, i close my eyes and he wraps his arms around my waist so we're spooning. i fall asleep a few minutes later.