Chapter Fourteen

TW// mentions of su*c*de

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K*
(I told you to remember this)

||5 months later||

"Those were some of my favorite memories from the beginning and end of our relationship. There are so many great parts everywhere in between but I have already bored you all. I understand if you stopped listening. I never did... sorry-" tears started filling my eyes again "I never got to marry the love and light of my life-" the tears were coming out more rapidly now "thank you to everyone who came here, you all meant the world to Nat- thank you" I walked back down to me seat and the rest of the funeral went on.

After the service, there was a large room where a bunch of people gathered. Lots of tears. Sarah and Morgan were off in another room where there wasn't as much of it. The one thing that kept running through my head though was a horrible thought that maybe Nat killed herself. She died in a car accident- nope. She was happy, life was good now, there would be no reason for it. I guess... no one will ever know. I do know that I will miss her with my whole heart and more because I loved her with my whole heart and more. I hope that I will be a good father for Sarah, she will never forget her mother. I love you 3000 Natasha Romanoff.

Sarah came running up to ,e with tears in her eyes and one running down her cheek.

"Why are you crying Pickle?"

"Did Mommy die because of me?"

I was in shock when she asked that.

"Wha- no- why would you ask that?"

"Because Mommy died in a car accident, and she was by herself, I wasn't there to hold her hand" she started crying again so I pulled her into a hug.

"Sarah, it wasn't your fault, no one was there to hold Mommy's hand. You have nothing to do with it, okay?"

"Okay"

"You look really pretty" she pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

"Daddy is it okay to cry?"

"Yes, of course it is, now and whenever you need to"

"Okay"

"Just don't get tears on your beautiful dress"

"okay, you can't get any on your clothes either"

"Deal" we hugged again, there were going to be tears for a long time

"I love you"

"I love you too"