Chapter Fifteen

I bawwwwllled my eyes out while writing this chapter so i'm so sorry for that but if you haven't seen hamilton i 100% recommend (so good) this song is sad and will create more tears, sorry:)

||2 year later||

"Hey Nat... i was going to visit your grave but this place was more special. I still come here on our anniversary, sometimes Sarah comes. She's 7 now, first grade was a fun adventure, her and Morgan were in the same class. Parenting isn't easy, I don't know how you did it but Sarah sure makes it feel like it is. Bucky proposed to Yelena a few weeks ago, she said yes of course. I wish we could have gotten married but I feel like our souls and hearts were married even if we weren't legally. Our bed doesn't feel the same, it's very empty, I miss you in my arms. It's funny how we were apart for 4 years but these last two without you have been the worst. I miss you with every inch of my body, I can't wait until I see you again. I love you more than I could ever express, my heart belongs to you. Don't worry about us, we are doing just fine and will continue to grow and live wonderful lives. I will never be as happy as I ever was with you, and the day you past I lost a part of myself that I can never get back but that's what being in love does to a person. You give a part of your yourself to them to have and to hold. I will never forget about you and neither will Sarah. Rest easy my love, and I can't wait to see you again"

T H E  E N D

thank you so so so much for reading it means a lot, sorry for the ending it still hurts me every time I read it, please leave a vote if you enjoyed the story though🤍🤍