-Tokka (smut)-

YES THATS MY ART UP THERE! I had to censor it because apparently it goes against community guidelines, anyway it's just showing his ass in the pic, nothing special ;)

((Warning: smut))

This took me forever I'm SO sorry-

Sokka twirled his thumbs into the blue thick yet soft fabric that lied upon his shoulders. For some reason he was nervous, extremely nervous.

He could feel his face, neck and back multiply the sweat that was already coming down.

He tried to shake the feeling away and just shimmy out of his already soiled in sweat clothes.

He didn't understand why he had been so sweaty, but he was. Maybe it was because he had been working hard? Maybe it was just stress.

Releasing all his clothes that was attached so tightly to his skin felt like heaven. The harsh wind blowing violently against his back.

Sokka groaned, rolling his shoulders back and getting a nice stretch in.

He was standing a few meters away from his door, he thought he had locked it. That was until someone happened to come in, unannounced.

"Hey, 'okka, would you like to tell me why in the hell are ther-"

"TOPH! lord have mercy, knock will ya?"

His anger perked up, he only got a few seconds of nice tranquility. Until she walked in. To ruin it.

"Woah, it's not like I can even tell what's going on.. well.. actually I'm very aware you are naked, but it's not like I can see it, so what's the big deal?"

"It's still extremely embarrassing! Even though you are blind doesn't mean you have the exception of coming in my room whenever you like! For all I know, you could be faking it," Sokka huffed, as he proceeded to cover his lower half, even though it was completely futile he still felt humiliated.

"Faking it? Oh please, you think this entire time, for years, I've been faking being blind just to see your man bits? You aren't that special, don't be full of yourself," she snickered.

Toph's mannerisms were over exaggerated, as usual.

"Yea well- I know you're a pervert so there's not much else to be said about that,"

"A pervert? You idiot, I'm blind! Who could I possibly be perving on??" She rolled her misty eyes.

"Oh whatever just please get out," Sokka pleaded, still holding onto his manhood, his entire body flushed with dusky colors on his light brown skin. Broad shoulders holding the sweat from dropping down.

Could Toph sense it?

Sokka thought

Can Toph sense that I'm shaking, that I'm sweating, that I'm nervous. I'm only embarrassed because she walked in on me, but if it was Katara who had done it I wouldn't be feeling the way I do. It's the same feeling I got when I was around.. Suki.

Sokka had almost completely forgot about Suki, his only thoughts had been on Toph.

For the days they had been with each other he had grown a liking towards her, a stronger liking; but not in that way.. of course not. Toph was a childhood friend, Sokka didn't see her in any other way.

Then why was he so nerve-racked? If it had been literally anyone else Sokka wouldn't have reacted in such a way.

Toph still just stood there, with a look of 'seriously?' on her face.