5

work: Aloe
writer: MissGillette
platform: ao3
chapters: 1/1 (part of a series)
word count: 18,660
rating: explicit
tags: AU- no upside down, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, billy hargrove being an asshole
summary: Steve puts out a flyer for a pool boy. Billy answers the ad and gets a lot more than he'd anticipated.

-

"Move, I wanna swim."

Heat sinks into the center of Billy's face as he grits his teeth and drops his hands from his hips to fist them. His sandals scrape on the cement surrounding the lip of the pool when he squares up.

"You wanna try that again?" Billy murmurs low, lips barely moving.

Head waggling and full of attitude, Steve just sneers, "Are those Dumbo ears of yours clogged? I said move. I. Wanna. Swim."

He doesn't try to shove Billy again, but he does the foolish thing of trying to shoulder past the alpha. A mistake. Billy growls at him and knocks his shoulder into Steve's as the omega tries to pass. It may bruise. Bare feet go slapping and almost tripping over the transition from cement to wood deck as Steve stumbles backwards. He gets his feet under him with the help of his arms windmilling, but Billy doesn't back down. Stalking forward with his jaw tight, he marches and muscles Steve back, back, back into one of the big windows of the living room. Into the shade. No one can see them.
link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/24556465

my comment:
i've said it once, i'll say it again: i would read anything MissGillette writes. i've already included one of their stories in here !
ugh i just love this one. the porn is A+ like always (as expected). nothing about this fic disappoints.

^^
i wrote that like month ago lol. i haven't read harringrove in a while bc of school but we're quarantined (again) and i've read some more stuff ! so i'll have some more recommendations up soon !