Insert 18: I'm so happy

"My demons become happy when people are sad"
************************************
When I saw Adelaide in the bar with the two men, I knew that this was a jackpot for me  I knew that this was the only way to make her cry bitterly. I'm so happy to see her sad. Once again, I have succeeded in making her sad.
I recorded the voice note and video of what happened and I sent it to everyone in the school via my xender. After I used the phone to send the video and voice note, I quickly dispose it. So everyone in the school doesn't actually know how the video and who sent the video. I didn't want them to know it was me who sent to it because it wouldn't kind of bad and I was ready to involve myself in any form of controversy.  Everyone in school are so shocked that Adelaide is like that. Whenever we ask her in class if she has a boyfriend, she vehemently denies.
I'm so happy seeing her cry. I'm so happy to see her trying to apologise to people who are unwilling to listen to her.
On the school notice board, a paper is pasted which says"Adelaide and the drunk"
She has been crying her eyes out. Seeing her cry makes my demon happy. I hope she cries all the days of her life.
She thinks she is better than me.
I'm insulted because of her.
Since I can't compete with her in academics, I can at least make her sad.
I'm so happy.
Even Mrs Becky is so disappointed in her.
She was supposed to be taken for excursion to England for free but I've succeeded in making her not.
I secretly wrote a 250 word essay on why she shouldn't be allowed to go to England and they believed me.
She thinks she is a genius. She is trying to take the spotlight which should be mine.
I'm her pain. I'm her destruction. 
I'm sure that with this, I would be in the spotlight. People would not like her as they did before.
Who would believe that Adelaide was a whore? Everyone would do so now.
I would ruin her. She cannot take the spotlight which should be mine.
You can call me mentally retarded, insane, delusional. I don't care. I need to satisfy my demon.
My demon becomes happy when others are sad. 
**********************************
Sorry it's short next chapter would be better than this. I write long chapters when I'm really inspired and some pov don't require me to do long chapters.
Thanks