Insert 27- Caring

" A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"
****************************
Mr Richard rolled from his side of the bed to his wife's side of bed but he noticed she wasn't lying there. He opened his eyes and looked around the room but she wasn't in the room. He turned on the light and discovered that it was just 3am. He had been married to his wife for over 20 years. She wasn't the type who got off the bed when it wasn't Dawn.

"Darling, Darling?" He called out expectantly but she didn't reply.

He decided to check the restroom. When he got there, he met his wife sitting opposite the water closet.

Particles of food were all over her mouth, an evidence that she had just thrown up. She also looked pale and weak.

"Bambino what's wrong with you?" He asked worriedly.
"I'm felt uncomfortable. I couldn't breathe properly and I was feeling nauseous I tried sleeping but apparently sleeping didn't help" she explained with a soft voice as she rinsed her mouth with water.

"You should have woken me up Bambino. I don't like this. We got each other's back. You should have woken me up from sleep. What if something had happened to you?" He ask as he touched her neck with his right hand examining her temperature.

"I'm fine Bello. You need not to worry. I'm perfectly alright" she replies with a smile.

"I need to get you to the hospital now. It's obvious you are very weak. You said you couldn't breathe properly. This means that you are not ok" Mr Richard say as he starts dialing his driver's number.

"Don't worry Bello. I'm fine. Don't disturb the poor man who is probably having a great night rest. Perhaps he is about to kiss his crush in his dream. Waking him up could ruin that moment" she joke to lighten the atmosphere.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Mr Richard asked.
"Yes I am. I just need to take my pill and I would be perfectly alright." She replied as she stood up from the floor.

"Ok if you insist. If by tomorrow you are still weak, I'm gonna take you to the hospital with or without your approval"

"And I won't argue it. Thanks for caring for me my love" Mrs Richard thanked as she looked at her husband passionately.

"You are welcome Bambino. You don't need to thank me" Mr Richard replied as he carried her bridal style into their bedroom.

" I'm gonna massage your scalp and neck bone. I hope it helps in relieving the pain." Mr Richard said as he rubs a balm on his hand and started massaging his wife's scalp.

"Thanks a lot Bello. I'm lucky to have a person like you. No one else can love me like you do" she said as she closed her eyes in relaxation. Whenever she was massaged by her husband, she felt as if she had been hypnotised. She was had a kind of inner peace and she was glad about that.

He is mine and no one else. It's an honour to be loved by him" she thought.

"How are you feeling Bambino?" Mr Richard asked but he didn't get a reply.
At first he got scared that she had fainted due to her I'll health but the sound of her breathing stilled him.
Whenever she left, she looked so adorable. He sometimes loved watching her sleep.

"I'm such a creep for watching her sleep. Goodnight Bambino" Mr Richard said as he kissed her ear causing her to shiver slightly.
He was glad that he could get a reaction from her even when she was sleeping.

Mrs Becky tried forcing herself to sleep but she couldn't. Her mind was replaying how she and Mr Richard had spent time together at the restaurant chatting and laughing.
She smiled as she remembered him calling her "Mi amor". That meant so much to her. It meant that he still loved her.
She couldn't believe that she loved him so much, even more than her husband.
"I need to stop thinking about him. After all he left me alone.arggghhh I can't just get him out of my mind" she said as she got up from her bed. When she turned on the light, she looked at her clock. It was 3:15am yet she was still awake.