✮ - 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶

My mind felt foggy, eyes drowsy, swollen, ringed with red. I had to use all my might to keep it open. My eyelids felt so heavy, if I had looked in the mirror my eyes would've looked so droopy.

I found it strangely funny.

The dulcet sound of a melody rang through the room, echoing, even making the counter vibrate at its rings.

Rubbing my eyes in attempt to rub the sleepiness away, I shuffled out the sheets. Just only my arms and a portion of my back though. The soft taps of my hand as it unsuccessfully tries to reach my phone created a smoothing rhythm. Placing the phone next to my ear, I snuggled back into my bed.

"Hello?"

There was no answer.

I quirked an brow and peeled open one of my eyes to look at the lit screen. Spotting how it was only one in the morning. I shouldn't known, it was still dark outside. But it only leads me to question who in their right mind would call me in the middle of the night.

"Hey Koala."

The voice on the other line was raspy, the connection was also breaking up, so it was barely audible.

"Sorry for not calling you earlier. I was kind of busy. . ."

The pet name brought back some unwanted memories. My eyebrows furrowed together, every thing felt tense. I paused, stopping to think for a while about why such things would reappear.

"HEY!"

He yelled, swinging his body around to try to shake me off him. But my grip only grew tighter. I was uncertain then, but now I'm sure I had dug my nails into his skin by accident.

"Eh! Stop it! Your too big to be doing this!" His face screamed agony, still awkwardly flinging his arms around. "What are you? A koala?"

The little girl smiled widely, cheeks puffy with her eyes closed. To her, it felt like bliss.

"Yea!"

"YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO AGREE WITH ME!"

"Hello?"

His voice bright me back to reality. The scene lingered a little longer before it disappeared, my eyes recognizing the dark room and the sheets that covered me. But now my once comfortable bed felt too stiff for me to lay in.

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my ways."

Without even looking at him, I could only imagine that a big grin was slapped onto his fat cheeky face. It irked me...a lot.

"You're such a stalker."

"Shit its so fucking cold out here." He mumbled through chitter teeth, "Would you mind?"

"Mind what-"

"Open up!" He yelled.

Consecutive knocks came from my balcony door, a puzzled look flashed across my face. Only to deadpan later when I realized it was the same ugly guy on my phone. I got up, now sitting on the edge, the mattress shifting beneath me with my weight.