✮ - 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥

Bloodshot eyes, droopy eye lid, dark eye bags, I was a hair away from fainting on the spot. I sat on the edge of the bed and stared at no where in particular. Just looking dead. I was on the verge of giving up, maybe even thinking about killing myself.

Dabi sat there quietly, staring at me with a distasteful look on his face. Not the one that was filled with disgust but the one that held worry. He decided to walk over and sit next to me, bringing his arms to snake around my neck before dragging me back onto the bed with him.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, not having enough energy to yell at him.

"Just shut up and close your eyes."

My eyebrows furrowed together and my face soured, "I never told you to do this."

He grumbled, dragging the sheets over himself and me. Then placing his hands around me, securing me and blocking any attempts to escape. But his hold was light, comfortably light. I didn't argue and allowed him to hold me in his arms. Missing the times when we fell asleep in each other hold with smiles on our faces. The childhood that I could experience once again. Laying in the comfort of my brother's arms. Both of us blocking off reality but most importantly comforting each other from each other's anxiety.

Before I knew it, I drifted off to a deep slumber. Getting comfortable within his hold.

Getting up from a nap is the worst feeling ever

Getting up from a nap is the worst feeling ever. My head felt dizzy and I noticed how Dabi was gone. No longer in the bed with me. Stretching, I thought about how proud I was to have a brother like him. But also thinking about all the memories we failed to make when he disappeared out of no where. I couldn't blame him though, I would too if I were in his position.

It was around seven o'clock at night. So I basically slept through the whole day. Stumbling out of the bed, I went to take a cold shower so it'll wake me up from these dizzy spells.

Thinking about how I have been working as an assistant for a week now. It was such a busy week that it went by in a flash. But being burden with work wasn't as fun as you'll think. Though, being stuck in the same room with a certain pro hero made it tolerable. He was unexpectedly funny and moment with him never falters.

I yawned and went into my closet, pulling out a random outfit from the closet. As I didn't have work for today, I decided to choose something along the comfy side. Grabbing a black hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants, quickly changing and then stepping out.

"Oh, Touya."

"Awake now?"

"Yeah, thanks for that."