~chapter 4

In malthora's industrial.

Rohan walks into Manik's cabin and makes Manik realise that his presence in the room.

Manik lifts his gaze up from the laptop and gestures Rohan to speak.

Rohan : I'm sorry sir to disturb you but sir we have meeting Murthy's at 4 pm.

Manik nodded his head.

Manik : get the car ready.. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Rohan nodding his head left the cabin. Meanwhile Manik closing the laptop got up. He then grabs the file that was needed for the meeting..

He took his phone and shoved inside his pocket.. he grabs the blazer and wore it.

Shoving one of his hand inside the pocket walks out of the cabin.. as he made his exit through corridor people shuffles around and sat back on their desk whose who were chatting..

Manik giving his stern glare to the people who was caught talking. Manik gestures them to forward. Everyone stops working and looks at them.

Manik : get yourself resignation letter on my desk..

Manik walked passed them who were shocked hearing Manik.

Manik gets inside the car as Rohan opens the door.

Rohan getting inside the car drove to Murthy's industrial. Manik taking his phone out made few business calls.

Rohan : sir we have arrived.

Manik nodding his head comes out of the car while having his conversation with one of the client. Manik walks inside the industrial still talking over the phone.

Manik after sometime ended the call and looks the receptionist who was gawking Manik with her eyes and mouth wide open..

Manik snaps his finger at the receptionist and abruptly spoke up.

Manik : where is Raman Murthy?

The receptionist almost got startled him. The receptionist composing tells Manik the direction to Raman's cabin.

Manik : keep your eyes on the job not on a person. If this keeps happening then say goodbye to your fucking job.

Manik giving her stern walks to Raman's cabin.

Manik was going to knock someone yelled his name from the back. Manik turns around and saw abhi making his way to him.

Abhi : hey Manik!

Abhi pulls Manik in hug making Manik startled but nevertheless hugs him back.

Manik : hey abhi! How are you buddy?

Abhi broke the hug and punched Manik's shoulder..

Abhi : shouldn't I supposed to be asking that Manik? How are you?

Manik chuckles at abhi.

Manik : abhi leave all this.. we can talk later. I need to attend the meeting first.

Abhi : workaholic malthora..

Manik glares abhi making him surrender his arms up in the air and giggling.

Abhi : chill Manik.. don't give me  those murderous look because you know it won't have effect on me.

Manik : where is the meeting held Mr Murthy?

Abhi : awww! Already in work hold Manik. Well let's not get monster side of yours.. appa send me to get you here.. follow me..

Manik shaking his head follows abhi to the room where the meeting was held.