Chapter 1

"Young Lady,the dinner is ready."

A sudden knock from the door interrupted a certain young lady from her everyday study session.She just shrugged.

"I'll just eat later!"she shouted to the maid who called her."But,Young Lady,your father wants to talk to you."the maid replied.

Sakura froze from her seat.Fuck,her father.Again.What does he want from her to do this time?

In Sakura's whole life,she feels like she's been controlled by her wealthy parents.God,she even studied medicine just to follow her parents footsteps.Fortunately,she's a born genius so that advantage made her studies quite easy.

Being an only child of famous doctors and at the same time business tycoons,she's been exposed in the spotlight ever since she was a child.She's like a celebrity they say.And hell,the girl definitely got the looks too.

Sakura often got the stares of envy from her schoolmates whenever she walks through the hallways and corridors of the school she was studying.It's a good thing that she had two friends,Kang Hyewon and Jo Yuri,another heiresses from their respective rich clans.They got close because they understands each other since the two were just like Sakura,pressured by their families.

Back to Sakura's room,she groaned before standing up and go to the dining room where her father is waiting.When she arrived to the huge dining room for a family that consists of 3 members,she immediately walked into her seat,not even bothering to glance at her father who is looking at her.

"Where's Mom?"asked Sakura as she saw her mother is not in her seat.

"Still in the hospital."her father simply replied,sighing too.This isn't the first time Sakura's mom ditched in her husband and daughter in their everyday meals.Sakura can't remember the last time their family is complete in this long huge table.

The two silently ate as the servants were beside them,waiting for the two to finish their food.

Sakura is now finished with her meal.She looked up and called her father."Dad.."

Mr.Miyawaki just hummed while sipping in his expesive champagne.

"What is the matter you wanted to talk about?"Her father wiped his mouth first before clearing his throat.

"You know tomorrow is the start of your internship in one of our hospitals,right?"Sakura nodded.Right,after years of being a top student in med school,she's finally starting her intership.At first,she wanted to spend her internship in another hospital.Of course,her family opposed the idea of it.They said that it should be in their hospital as she is the one who will inherit that huge hospital.Sakura just agreed,not able to do anything.

"Yes,what's the matter about it?"

"You need to do well as always,Sakura."Ah,shit.Here we go again.Pressure.

"You need to prove that you are a part of this family or our reputation will be ruined."her father added.Sakura cursed in her mind.Damn that reputation and image.

The young woman just nodded her head.As she looked down in the table.

Many people thinks that being a member of the famous Miyawaki family is good thing.How ironic.It's the opposite.Sakura just wanted to do whatever she wants but her oh so perfect parents prevents her to do so.