Chapter 2

"Chaeyeon!Let's eat!"

That shout from her mom made Chaeyeon go downstairs to see her mother neatly preparing the utensils and when she saw Chaeyeon she gestured her to sit down and eat with her family.

"Chaeyeon,are you excited for tomorrow?"her father asked while getting his chopsticks.Chaeyeon chewed her food before answering.

"I-I don't know,Dad.I'm still nervous."Her father smiled warmly at his daughter."Don't be!You should be excited since you're working in one of the biggest hospitals in our country."

"Dad,I'm not a doctor yet."Chaeyeon replied,feeling shy.Her mother chuckled before holding her daughter's hand."Still.We're already proud of you,my daughter.You passed in that hospital.That is an achievement already!"

Chaeyeon smiled.Feeling contented.She has good parents,supportive too.Cute siblings whom she always bickers with.And an internship in Miyawaki Medical Center.

Gosh,that hospital is the dream of every medical students like her.Talented doctors.State of the art technologies and many more.That hospital is very perfect in many ways.And she's happy she got accepted.

She can't help but to be worried.But she's excited as the same time.

After the happy dinner with her family,she goes in her room.Opened her phone.When she found nothing interesting in the internet,she decided to read some medical books to be prepared for tomorrow.She read and read,not realizing the time and she slowly drifts to sleep,not bothering to set an alarm for tomorrow.

--
Chaeyeon woke up from her sleep,stretching a bit.She was in daze as she looked at the clock in her room.

7:23 AM.

"Right,it's 7:23..Wait!The attendance is 8 AM!"she quickly got up and goes to the bathroom to prepare.She took a 3-minute bath while brushing her teeth.God,how can she forget to set an alarm!

She got out and checked the time.It's exactly 7:30.She still needs to catch the bus!Chaeyeon ran to the bus stop that is just a five-minute walk from their home.But she got there in just a minute.As she got seated in the bus,she continuously fidgeted her fingers,afraid that she'll got scolded for her first day and if that happens,she'll be doomed.

She arrived at the Miyawaki Medical Center,not forgetting to stare in the tall-huge building with amazement.She checked he wristwatch.Fuck,8:02!She ran inside and saw a bunch of people while hearing her name being called by a guy wearing a doctor's coat and a stethoscope.

She quickly shouted,"I'm here!"while runnning towards them.She quickly bows to the guy with the white coat before turning head towards her left in where the other interns are,she was frozen when she saw the girl with fair skin and goddess-like face,staring at her.Blankly.

Okay.Mom,I think I'm gay.

The girl looked cold but hot at the same time.She quickly turned her gaze back to the professor who cleared his throat.Chaeyeon mumbled an apology before bowing again.

"It's okay.Just promise that this will be last time that you will be late."

Chaeyeon bowed again before started walking towards Kwon Eunbi and Choi Yena,her friends since medical school.The three got close as they often attend the same classes together.