Chapter 6

Chaeyeon
"Ouch.You hurt my pride.I'm Joohyun-unnie's friend!Don't tell me after you guys broke up you completely forgot everything?"

Joohyun?Isn't that Professor Bae?!But..

I looked at Sakura at she looked shocked as well.Professor Park seems to sense something weird.

"O-oh.D-did I say something w-wrong?"she asked hesitantly.She looked at me and gasped,"Oh my goodness.Is this your new girlfriend?!"

My eyes widened and shook my head as well my hands,"No!No!I-I'm just a fellow intern."I explained.She might get the wrong idea.I quickly nudged the dazed Sakura's shoulder and she finally woke up to reality.

"W-what did you say?"she asked.

"I asked if.."Ms.Park looked at my ID."..Ms.Lee is your new girlfriend?"New girlfriend,huh?There must be a lot in Sakura's past.

"N-NO!"Sakura defensively denied.Ouch."She's just my roommate."she added.Another ouch.

Professor Park nodded.It seems she didn't believe Sakura.The doctors here are weird,I guess."Well then,come with me.You need to observe."she said,going back into her intimidating aura,before walking before us.

When she noticed that we are not moving in our places,"Hey!Let's go!"she shouted,gaining attention from the people passing by.Why is she like this?Huhu.

We quickly followed Professor Park into a room.We entered and saw doctors,eating and studying.Just like what I see in medical dramas.They stopped on what I they are doing and greeted us."Hello."they bowed.

We bowed too,"Hello.Please take care of us."I said.

Someone opened the door again and we saw Yuri and Yena,with a doctor,maybe their assigned doctor."Oh,Sooyoung-unnie."the doctor said.Professor Park,who is already munching pizza,looked at her,"Why?"she asked,mouth full.I chuckled.

"Why are you here?"the doctor asked?I looked into her ID.Kim Yerim.Why all of the doctors here are good-looking?!It's unfair.

"Why?Am I not allowed to go here?"Professor Park asked back,pouting but still eating.The others just goes back into their business,not minding the two doctors who started to bicker.

A doctor called me,"Ms.Lee.Tell the other interns to sit.Don't mind Sooyoung and Yerim.They are always like that."she explained,gesturing us to sit.We sat and started eating,not really minding the doctors who are still fighting.

--
Sakura
"Just eat,guys.You guys still have a long day ahead.Don't mind them."Professor Son,she introduced herself earlier,said while reading a thick book,a medical book,I guess,said.Her eyes is just on the book she's reading.

Professor Park and Kim are still fighting.Me and the other just sighed and proceeded eating.I guess we would eventually get use on the two doctors fighting.

"STOP!"

We stopped on what we are doing when we heard a familar voice from the door.It's Professor Bae.

Yes,she's my ex.Chaeyeon must have been shocked with the news earlier.I think she's wondering how Ms.Bae and I had a relationship when we obviously have a huge age gap.I don't really mind telling her.