Chapter 4

Sakura

I followed Chaeyeon who is choosing her room.I insisted that she can choose her room first.I want her to be comfortable through out our stay here and I'm fine in every room here in our dorm.

This dorm is big for two people.For the first time,I appreciated my father's hardwork.

"So,this is your room?"I asked from behind.I saw her flinched a bit and turned her head towards me.Our eyes met.She's pretty,I thought.

I felt my heartbeat.It's fast.What's wrong with me?

We were staring in each other's eyes for seconds now and I felt I was drowning until a sound of the doorbell was heard.

Chaeyeon's gaze went to the door,"I-I guess I'll get the door."she said before storming off to the door.I just shook my head and brought my things to my chosen room.I heard some noises outside and then I went out.

I saw Yuri and her roommate sitting on the couch with variety of delivered foods already scattered in the table infront of them.

"What are you doing here?"I asked Yuri while walking towards them.I glanced at Yena,her roommate and the intern who mistook Professor Bae with someone else.I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Well,I just wanted to have lunch with you guys since it's our first day here and I'll call Kwangbae over too with her roommate of course."she replied.

"Is this your treat,Yuri-yah?"

"No,it's Yena's."

"Hey,what's the use of your money when you don't spend it?"She's always like this.And of course also Hyewon.They love free things so much.Everytime we hangout,I'm the one who always spend.I'll be broke someday because of these two.

"Yena insisted.How can I say no?"she innocently said,pouting her lips.

"Fine.By the way,where's Chaeyeon?"I asked.I can't see her.

"She's in the kitchen."Yena replied.I nodded before going to the kitchen.I wanna get some water too.

As I arrived at the kitchen,I saw Chaeyeon struggling to get something on the cabinet.It's quite high but I think I can reach it.

I went to her,"Do you want a hand?"

"O-oh.Yes please.Hehe."shy shyly asked.I smiled before reaching the things she wants to get."Here."I handed it to her.

"T-thanks."

"Anything."

I went to the fridge and get water.Good thing that this dorm is complete.

I walked back to the living room and this time,Hyewon is here and her roommate,the one who looks like Ms.Bae.

"Yo,Kkura!"Hyewon greeted,eating potato chips.Gosh,she's eating again.

"Kwangbae!You're eating again?!"

"Why?I love my food."

"Yeah,right.Let's eat after Chaeyeon comes here."I said.We should wait for her.

"Guys!Let's eat."We heard Chaeyeon said while walking towards us with drinks in her hands.I quickly stood up to help her."Thanks."she smiled.

"Ohoo.Another girl again,Sakura?"Hyewon teased.This girl!Sure,I dated girls back then.I needed social life two,you know.

"Oh,shut up,you glutton.Just mind your own business.You should find someone too."

"Well,I'm dating someone."What?!

I looked at her but she just smirked at me.How did she find the time to flirt when she's eating all the time?

I just shrugged and let Hyewon explain sometime.I sat back beside Yuri who looks tense.I asked her,"You okay?"

She just gave me a smile before muttering,"Y-yes!Of course."she nervously replied.I looked at her weirdly and my gaze went to Chaeyeon who's looking at us.

I gestured her to sit beside me which she quickly complied.

"Let's eat?"

"Thank you for the food!"we said in unison.

We started eating and as expected,it's delicious.Although sometimes I crave for homemade food too.My mom doesn't have the time to do that.Does she even know to cook?

We introduce ourselves to each other and I learned that the name of the one who looks like Professor Bae is Kwon Eunbi.Well,I can't blame Yena that she mistook Ms.Bae for Eunbi.

"I'm really embarrassed by her earlier.She's a dumb duck!"Chaeyeon exclaimed before  laughing hysterically.Gosh,her laugh.

"I didn't know,okay?!"Yena defended."Plus,they look like twins.Except for the fact that Eunbi-unnie looks a pig when she's beside Professor Bae."she added making us laugh.

"Ya,Kwangbae.Will Seulgi-unnie be there tomorrow?"Yuri asked Hyewon who's as always,busy eating.

"I think?I'm not really sure.It's her day-off today that's why we didn't see her earlier."Hyewon answered while chewing.

"Seulgi?As in Kang Seulgi?!"Yena exclaimed.Hyewon nodded.

"Wow.So,she's the unknown first child in your family?I didn't know."Eunbi said in awe.I guess Seulgi-unnie is really famous because of her abilities in the medical field.

"You're a Kang?As in the Kang Enterprises?!"Chaeyeon asked,surprised.Hyewon nodded at her.

--
Chaeyeon

"You're a Kang?As in the the Kang Enterprises?!"I exclaimed,amazed.Of course I knew the Kangs,I mean everyone in our school knows them.They are the owners of our school but I never knew Hyewon.

I knew that these three--Hyewon,Yuri and Sakura came from wealthy families.It is obvious on their behaviours but I didn't think Hyewon belongs from one of the richest family in the country.I would not be surprised if that's the same case for Yuri and Sakura.I suddenly felt small.

Hyewon nodded at me,still munching her food.She's a foodie,I guess.

I turned to Yuri,"You?Which family are you from?"I asked.I hope she doesn't mind.

"I'm from the Jo Family,I guess?"she replied.Jo?

"Jo Corporations?"I asked.She nodded,making me surprised more.Yuri really belongs to that family.

"How come you knew Hyewon and Yuri's family but not Sakura's?"Yena asked,obviously teasing me.What was Sakura's last name again?I can't remember.

"Miyawaki."Eunbi said,as if she can read my mind.Wait,what?!Miyawaki?!

I turned to Sakura,she's looking at me innocently while sipping on the straw of her banana milk.Aw,she's so cute.

Sakura finished her banana milk,gulping it before standing up and offered her hand for a handshake,"Hi!I am Miyawaki Sakura.Nice to meet you."and winked at me.

Oh,God.Kill me now.

======