Chapter 10

Sakura

"Lee Chaeyeon,date me."I said nervously.I'm trying to act naturally but I bet she can feel my nervousness since she's looking at me weirdly as if I'm possessed by some creature or what.

"What?"that's all she said,making me nervous.Is she gonna reject me?Or should I explain the situation first?

I slowly moved back then stared at her eyes."I m-mean..There is this situation.."I mumbled,looking at my feet.

Chaeyeon crossed her arms,"What situation?"she asked,raising her eyebrow.She's making me nervous as hell.

"My parents planned a date for me and Professor Joohyun!"I fastly answered,closing my eyes while doing so.I really blame my freaking parents for putting me in a situation like this!They should be focusing on the hospital,not on my personal life!

"So you're gonna use me?"she asked.I pressed my lips into a thin line before lowering down my gaze to my feet again.I can't find the right words to say.

She opened her mouth to say something but the door suddenly opened as the culprit barged in.It was Yena.Ugh,it's the noisy duck.

"Everybody!"she shouted.Yuri was behind her,scoffed.Yuri dislikes noisy people.How come she survived everyday with her noisy dorm mate?Hyewon came in but there's no Eunbi.Maybe she's sleeping.

"What are all doing here in this fucking hour?"I asked,annoyed.Are they aware what time is it already?

Hyewon put her arms in my shoulder,"Chill,my friend.We are just hunting for food."she smiled.

"Food?But we just came from a welcoming party?"

"My sister is there.I can't eat too many earlier since she's watching.She might tell to our parents that I'm eating too much again."But she always eat a lot though.

Yuri scoffed,"Didn't you always eat a lot?"Same thought,hamster.

"Ey,you two are no-fun.Yena said that her friend.."she pointed her lips to Chaeyeon who was silently watching us,"..is a good cook.I wanna taste her food too!"

"So you're gonna bother Chaeyeon in this ungodly hour?"I glared at her but she just pouted.

"No,it's okay."Chaeyeon butted in.I looked at her but she shaked her head lightly.I pouted and sighed defeatedly.Chaeyeon already looks tired but these gluttons just barged in.

I gave a last look at Chaeyeon but she mouthed,'Let's talk next time.'

I went to the couch,lied there and spaced out.

Guess I'll have to wait for Chaeyeon then.

---

Chaeyeon

"Let's go."I guided the trespassers excluding Yuri since she excused herself to the comfort room.

To be honest,I'm really tired but I don't have the heart to deny the request of these two.Looks like they're not gonna leave here unless I cook for them.

Maybe I'll roast Yena for dinner tomorrow.Roasted duck sounds delicious,right?

"Okay,what dish do you want me to cook for you?"I rested my both of my hands to the counter,facing them since Yena and Hyewon are sitting on the stools infront of me.

"Can we have cream pasta?"Hyewon cutely requested.I guess she shows her true feelings when there's a food involved.

"But didn't we have pasta earlier?"Yena asked,earning a glare from Hyewon.The duck became quiet.

"Alright, a pasta it is then!"I exclaimed before getting the ingredients from the fridge and cupboard.

Then I started doing my magic in the kitchen and the two were gaping.I don't if those faces were for me or for the food that I'm cooking.

"Hey,Hyewon.Don't you have chefs at home?"I asked while cooking.

"We do but I don't watch them cook."she replied,not even glancing at me.This ungrateful heiress.

"Hey,Chaeyeon!"Hyewon suddenly called me out.I glanced at her."Any progress?"she asked excitedly.

Progress?

"What progress?"I don't really get what is she trying to say.

Instead of answering me with words,they both pouted at Sakura who is in the living room while lying down on the couch.She looks tired too.

"Me and Sakura?!No!Nothing's gonna happen between us."I whisper-shouted.The two might hear us from the living room,I mean Yuri and Sakura.Especially Yuri.I don't really know what her real personality is but the looks she gives whenever people teases Sakura and me is unexplainable.A protective friend,huh?

"Eyy!Everyone can tell that you're attracted with each other!"Yena said while Hyewon agrees.Maybe I am attracted to her but Sakura?Nah.I clearly heard her saying that she's still inlove with her ex,her freaking ex Bae Joohyun!Ah,I remembered what I saw earlier.UGH!

"Oh?She hesitated!"Hyewon pointed out.I sighed defeatly.I can't really lie to these two.When did they get close like this?

"Fine.I am attracted to her.Just attracted!Not like or whatsoever."I admitted.The two trespassers high-fived each other while wearing a wide grin.

"But!"I paused,making them paused too."She doesn't feel the same way."

"Hah!You saying what?Did you see the way she looks at you earlier?Even the girls she dated before didn't receive that kind of look.Only you!"Hyewon said.Wow,she's really talkative,like this duck right here.Now I know why they got so close so fast.

"They girls she dated before,huh.Must be nice."I whispered while smiling bitterly,not trying to get heard by the two.But I was wrong,as soon as I whispered those words,the two smiled like an idiot.Well,I can say that Yena is a total idiot but Hyewon?She seems really smart though.

"You're jealous."Yena noticed.I just kept my mouth shut,trying not to say anything else.With these two,everything I say becomes a big deal.

"I'm not."I denied.The food is now cooked."Here."I gave their food to them which they quickly dug in.

"Woah!This is really tasty!"Hyewon exclaimed,her mouth is full.Yena nudged her shoulder,"Told 'ya!"Yena said as if she was boasting.These two.

They continued to eat as I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge then drink on it.I took a glance at Sakura who is now lying on the couch and Yuri who was busy on her phone.

You deserve someone better,Sakura.That is someone is not me.We are two worlds apart.

======