Chapter 3

Sakura

"Everyone,you guys are aware that you'll be staying at dorms,right?It is a rule in this hospital."Professor Kim said.We all nodded.

Professor Kim raised another sheet of paper,"Here is the list of the floor you and your roommate will stay in for the whole internship."he explained.Roommates,huh?

"Who do you think your roommate will be?"Yuri asked me.I just shrugged.

"Everyone's fine tho."I replied.

"Two people will stay in a whole floor.So we'll use 6 floor in total since you're 12."Professor Kim added into his explanation.

"Wow.This hospital is really big,eh?"Hyewon teased.I scoffed.As if these two is not used in a big accommodation.They even have a whole floor by theirselves in their respective mansions.

"Okay.On the 2nd floor,Kang Hyewon and Kwon Eunbi."

I looked at Hyewon.She seem flustered.

"Next floor,Choi Yena and Jo Yuri."Choi Yena?Hmm.Yuri looked unbothered.

The announcements of the room went on but I still haven't heard my name.

"Lastly,Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura."Lee Chaeyeon?Wait.It is the cute late girl.I quickly shook my thoughts and looked at Lee Chaeyeon.She's looking at me too.She looked nervous.Why though?Her situation is so cute.I let out a chuckle.Yuri and Hyewon looked at me weirdly.

"Okay,go to your roommates now.Also,here is the address of the building of your dorms.It's not far from here.So goodluck!See you tomorrow,everyone."Professor Kim ended as he handed out some small papers in each one of us.

When Professor Kim already left,everyone went to their roommates.I,too,went to Lee Chaeyeon who has her eyes wide while looking at me.What's wrong with her?She's too cute.

"Hi."I smiled as I approached her,extending my hand for a handshake.She accepted it with her trembling hand.Why is this girl shaking?

"H-hi."she greeted too.I slightly laughed and she looked at me as if I'm a lunatic or whatsoever.

"What's wrong?"she asked.I smiled first before answering her,"Nothing.You just looked really cute."

She blushed.
--
Chaeyeon

W-what did she just say?I'm cute?!

I think I'm malfunctioning right now.I can't even reply to her.

"U-uhm.T-thanks?"I just said,embarassed for stuttering.

"I'm Sakura."

"I know."

"Huh?How did you know?"

Shit.Watch your mouth sometimes!

"P-professor Kim s-said earlier."I lied.I can't tell her that I'm interested at her.It would make things weird.I'm straight.I'm straight!

"Oh.I see."she was convinced.She glanced at the other interns that are slowly leaving to go to the dorms."Let's go?"she said.