Chapter 1: friendss

Fionna POV
"Uggggghh" i say awakening from a deep sleep. I push off my sheets exiting my fluffy and soft wolfskin covered bed. I go into the bathroom take a quick shower and put on my usual adventuring outfit , blue shirt, darker blue skirt, black shoes with my white socks, and my white bunny hat that i always wear. I smell the scent of bacon and eggs and head downstairs when i see marshall lee sitting on my bed. Confused i ask him "how did u get in here?". "Window was open thought Id stop by" says marshall. "Uhh doesnt mean that you can just float in to someones room and sit on their bed"
"Im hungry" he begins walking downstairs i grab my backpack then walk downstairs soon after to see that cake had made me bacon pancakes with eggs and more bacon. "ooooooo thanks cake this looks delicous" i grabed a plate and began to eat the breakfast that was made for me. "got any apples?" Marshall lee ask slightly startling cake causing her to jump a little "marshall didnt see you there when did you get here"
"A couple of minutes ago" ML says while catching the apple that cake tossed to him. Im stuffing my face till Im finally full and cant eat any more. "Im gonna go to a cave and see if i find any treasure" I begin grabbing supplies and my enchanted wand/sword "wait im going to" says marshall "you be careful now hun" says cake.
As im walking i find it sort of awkward with marshall lee for some reason. He isnt saying anything he's just floating behind me while sucking the red out of the apple. Annoyed by the awkwardness i try to break it by starting a conversation.
"So how has life been?"
"Good i guess"
"What made you want to hang out with me?"
"Nothing just bored wanted to hang out plus we haven't talked in a while"
"Ok then i think thats a cave over there" i say as i begin to sprint towards the entrance. Marshall not far behind transforms into his tiny bat form and sits on shoulder. I finally reach the light and is attacked by at least 40 skeleton men.I pull out my sword and smash all them easily then head to the next challenge. i was greeted by a giant cyclops. The cyclops swings his fist trying to hit me ,but i dodge it counterattack with a slash to his eye grabbing a jar out of my bag i collect some of its tears then run towards the next challenge while the cyclops is yelling and crying and smashing the ground with his enormous fists. I passed many more challenges easily defeating all of em so i decided to take a quick snack break. I had completely forgot about marshall lee being on my shoulder looking at my shoulder and feeling around i couldnt find him so i check my backpack he wasnt there either i began to wonder if he might have fell off my shoulder during one of my challenges then i hear a far away sounding yell but i cant make out what he was saying. Marshall lee comes running through the entrance to the next challenge yelling my name his voice was starting to crack "im here im here whats wrong?!?!?" He comes running full speed towards me "whats the mat-" i was interrupted by him grabbing me by the shoulders and checking my body for any injuries. Confused I say,"what's wrong did something happen why are you so worried"
"
M:"I saw a trail of blood I didn't know whose it was i thought you might have been hurt so I got worried" he says with a sigh of relief at the end.
F:"well I'm good I didn't get hurt I mean my knees got a little scuffed and maybe a bruise but other than that nothing I'm perfectly unharmed"
M:"but your face you have a huge bruise on your cheek"he cupped my cheek causing a slight pain.
F:"sssst ow... I didn't notice that till you touched it I guess it's from that giant weirdo with a bucket earlier he did get a hit in"
Marshall was still holding my cheek and was staring into my eyes.
F:"Marshall?"
M:"huh...OH!!... Ugh um we should k-keep uh going"  he snaps out of his daze and moves hand from my face to his neck and walks like he was trying to be cool.
We continue through the dungeon.