Chapter 1

7 yrs have passed since Acanalogia destroyed Tenrou Island and the people inside it. Everyone had lost hope that they would ever see the wizards again. Everyone except the Fairy Tail guild. But even they started loosing hope themselves. Until one day, they found the unexpected
--------
The fairy tail guild along with blue Pegasus had managed to find their other guild members thanks to the help from Mavis Vermillion, Fairy tails first guild master. Their lost guild mates were thankfully found unhurt.
Everyone laughed and cried happy that everyone was alive and safe. The Tenrougia group were confused at first but happy to see their guild mates again after their fight with Acanologia. Everyone that is except for Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu'a POV------
After I woke up I was really confused but really happy when I saw everyone from Fairy tail, aside from the fact that they looked much older. First master Mavis explained to us that we fought against Acanologia and lost, Acanologia even used its dragon breath to destroy the and us in it. But thanks to the first master, we're safe, but we haven't aged like everyone else.
When. We got back to the guild after beating up some guys picking on our guild everyone started celebrating. Everyone was laughing and drinking to their hearts content. although I was laughing, on the inside I'm angry....angry at myself for being weak. I couldn't even manage to defeat a dragon when I myself am a dragon slayer. I'm meant to defeat dragons. If only......If only I had been stronger...t-then none if this would've happened. Our guild mates;my family. They wouldn't have suffered all these years. "It's all my fault."

Lucy POV---------
I was having fun drinking with the other guild members when I noticed Natsu sitting far away in the corner. Figured he needed some company I walked over to him. I was about to call out to him when I heard him say"it's all my fault"
I froze in my tracks. What does he mean by "it's all my fault"? And it's not like Natsu to act so seriously unless it involves fighting.
I decided to walk over to him to find out.
"Hey Natsu" I said as I walked to him
He looked up at me slowly and smiling," hey Lucy wats up?"
"'Well it's just that you looked so sad over here I thought I'd join you"
He smiled at me" thanks Lucy"
Something's definetly wrong," are you okay?"
" of course I am why wouldn't I be?"
I thought for a moment, should I tell him," we'll it's just that when I was heading over here I heard you say "it's all my fault" I looked over to Natsu, and I could've sworn that I saw his eyes widen, I'm not sure.
"You must've miss heard me, I didn't say that" I gave him a big smile," oh okay. You're right I probably heard wrong" I started to walk away but stopped and looked at him," you should join us and have some fun. It has been 7 yrs since we've been together you know"
He grinned at me," yeah you're right" he ran to me and we walked towards the others

Natsu'a POV----------

"Yeah you're right" I said running towards her
As we walked I thought about what she said ' well it's just that when I was heading over here I heard you say "it's all my fault" '. I didn't realize that I said that out loud, I need to be more careful. No....I shouldn't even be thinking about that. I need to forget about it, about Acanologia and just have fun with everyone like it used to be. That's right, just forget.