Chapter 8

"natsu" I yelled.
why is he here?
---------
i stared at the horrible sight, Natsu was in our inn and attacking all our guild members.
"where's your master!" He yelled again as he hit another person
the master appeared next to me," what business do you have kid?"
"are you the master here!" He asked
"and if I am?" The master responded
" heard you liked someone out for loosing once" nasty said

Wait, is he talking about Yukino? Why is here about that, I mean Yukino's not even in his guild.

"I don't know what you're talking about" the master said.
Natsu got even madder," you don't know what I'm talking about ! Well then if I defeat you then you'll be out of the guild"
I noticed Sting and Rouge next to me. But then the master called Dobengal to fight Natsu so that he could prove himself worthy to fight him. I know Natsu's strong, but there's no way he can defeat the master.
I need to stop this, before Natsu gets hurt. I took a few steps forward, when I suddenly see Dobengal on the ground and unconscious.

" He was one of the top ten wizards of the guild!" I heard Lector yell. And he's right. To think that Natsu could defeat Dobengal so easily. Even I have trouble with him and I'm also one of the top ten.

"Master let me" Sting asked but the master said that he would handle it.
Natsu ran toward the master and aimed at him with his flames but the mater blocked his attack with his arm and forced Natsu back. But then Natsu hit master from under him to his stomach. Natsu then started repeatedly punching the master in the face with his fire magic.
"I don't believe it, is Natsu going to win?" I said in amazement.
" Firing Hammer of the Lightning Flame Dragon!" Natsu yelled. Then a huge amount of lightning and fire hit the master and the ceiling making a hole in it. There was smoke so I couldn't see what was happening now. But as the smoke cleared I saw Lady Minerva standing in the middle of Natsu and master. " My Lady " I heard Sting say.
"Shall we help this evenings entertainment here?" Lady Minerva said.
"Minerva I didn't ask you to step in" master told her
" If this had continued you would have won father" Lady Minerva told the master
"Father?" Natsu said. I guess he doesn't know that Lady Minerva is master Jienma's daughter
"However the world cares about appearances. Even though this one came and attacked you, if the master of Sabertooth annihilated a participant in the Grand Magic Games, it would have caused difficulty for all of us." Lady Minerva told Natsu
"I'll tell you one thing...if anybody's getting wiped out, it's him!" Natsu yelled at Lady Minerva
"My father has somewhat warmed to this battle but can not back down in front of his subordinates. What do you think? Will you allow us to save face?" Then suddenly Natsu's cat Happy appeared in her arms," If you do, I'll return this kitten to you unharmed."
"Happy!" Natsu yelled. She took Happy, why would Lady Minerva do such a thing!?
"You've incapacitated many of our members but were willing to overlook this incident. In exchange I'm asking you to behave in a mature fashion" Lady Minerva told Natsu

From the look on Natsu's face he didn't want to stop, but he did it to get Happy back.
Happy ran to Natsu screaming and crying," Natsu!! I'm sorry they caught me in the entrance!"" Natsu bent down to pick up Happy," Its okay, it's my fault for leaving you behind. Let's go home" Natsu then started walking away but stop and looked over at us," We ain't gonna loose to the likes of you. In fact, you won't be able to keep up with us. If you call yourself a guild, take care of your comrades." then he just walked out.
-------------------------
The members of the guild started cleaning up the mess and giving first aid to the ones that got hurt by Natsu. I needed to talk to Natsu to when no one was looking I snuck away to look for Natsu.
------------------------
I tracked Natsu down near an inn." Natsu!" I yelled. He turned around," (Name)"
I stopped to catch my breath," I need to talk to you" Natsu nodded. So I continued," what you were thinking, going to our inn and attacking everyone and the master" I told him slightly yelling
Natsu glared," What was I thinking? You can't be serious (Name). " I glared back," you attacked us and hurt a lot of my friends. Of course I'm serious."
Natsu scowled," friends? are they really your friends? That guild doesn't even treat its own kindly"
"What are you talking about, of course we do. Everyone in the guild is really nice" Natsu started walking towards me," Oh really, then what abut Yukino?" My eyes widened. That's right, Natsu came in the guild because he was angry about what the master did to Yukino.
"Yukino was humiliated and forced to remove her guild mark with her own power because she lost one time...Now how is that being kind?" Natsu said. I didn't know what to say. Yukino lost once and the master did kick out of the guild. To be honest that's the first time I've seen the master do that. I looked at Natsu, he was waiting for me to answer," I don't know what to say....but I'm not lying the guild members really are nice people" Natsu started walking away from me, he stopped,'' (Name) you're going to regret those words one day. You may call them your friends now but one day you'll realize that they're not what you thought they were" And with that he walked away from me.

I jut stood there, I didn't know what to do. Was what Natsu said really true, are they really as bad as he said.
I don't know anymore what's true and what's not.

I walked back to the inn, I didn't say a word when I walked back and everyone questioned me where I was. I don't know why, all I could think about was what Natsu said. Is Sabertooth my ally or my enemy. Or is Natsu my enemy?

Or are they both the enemy?