07) Sandwich. Unsure

Well you sure took your sweet time. 

That's probably what you're all thinking. I'm so sorry!

Computer crashed. >.<;;

Well, now that my excuse is done...

Enjoy the story! 

Hand typed by Bridget on Bridget's iTouch. Oh yea, baby. I have super fast ninja fingers now!

-----------------------------------------------

Recap:

She then fixed her gaze at the horror stricken family, a smirk playing at her lips as she gently wiped the dirt off of the knife.

Chapter 7:

The Dnots' eyes grew wide in horror as they imagined her next move. Scenes of blood, their blood, flashed in their minds. "A-are you go-going t-to k-k-k-kill us?" Mrs.Dnot whimpered. 

The girl just gave them an are you crazy look, before changing it into a scowl. "What do you take me for, a human? MY SPECIES DON'T KILL," she seethed, insulted that they would even think her 'species' would kill.

Mr.Dnot, being a rational person, paused and thought over what the girl had said. "Do you even know what a monster is?" he wondered out loud. The girl just stared at him incredulously, wondering what an incoherent question it was.

After a very tense and uncomfortable silence, the girl spoke. "It's my species." She sounded insulted and somewhat irritated. This reply greatly surprised Mrs.Dnot and Jaspar, but Mr.Dnot just nodded in understanding. 

"Yes, and who told you that you were a monster?" Mr.Dnot asked calmly, slowly approaching the computer to his left. The girl took no notice of Mr.Dnot's actions, as she was still contemplating her response. Mr.Dnot had reached the computer and turned it on just as the girl remembered who told her that her species was monster. 

Her face twisted into a mask of disgust as she spat out the name, "Doctor Coilles." 

Jaspar, who was -up until now- dazed by the girl's harsh outburst, snapped back in to focus. He wondered to himself 'If she hates him so much, why would she believe what he said?'

It seemed like Jaspar was not the only one curious about that, because not even a moment later, Mr.Dnot asked, "Why would you believe what he said?" The girl shifted her attention to Mr.Dnot, who was still standing beside the computer, which was now blinking on and off. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw the computer. 

"No!" She screamed, pointing the knife directly at Mr.Dnot. "Turn it off!" she ordered, as if she would die if he didn't. 

Mr.Dnot raised his arms in surrender position but did not turn the computer off. "I'm not going to hurt you," he tried reasoning with her, but it fell upon deaf ears.

"Of course you won't. You will turn off that weapon, or I will do it for you." 

Mrs.Dnot just watched their little exchange from the sidelines, afraid that if she do anything, it would provoke the girl further.