02) Sandwich: Problem One, Solved

Here's chapter two. I just realized I haven't really gotten anywhere yet. Sorry for impatient people. I'm thinking of releasing small parts quickly, instead of large parts, slowly, since I don't have much patience in sitting there and typing for long. 

Recap:

          He quickly removed his winter coat and eased her into it. It was big enough to cover her small frame but her legs were still exposed. If he was going to carry her all the way home, she needed pants....

Chapter 2:

          After looking around several times to see if anyone else was passing by the alley, Jaspar felt safe enough to continue with operation 'get the girl some pants'. The girl was still lying peacefully atop the mess of garbage. Strangely enough, nobody had passed by. Quickly, Jaspar dashed to the corner and took off his boxers, leaving him with only his jeans. He fidgeted a little, uncomfortable with the feeling of the denim scratching his, ahem, manhood. Okay, maybe boxers didn't exactly count as pants, but they would have to do. He quickly rushed back to the girl and slipped the boxers on her.

          His plan would have been great, if the girl wasn't so thin. The boxers kept falling down. Jaspar let out a frustrated sigh. He began searching the dark alley, hoping to find something within the mass of garbage to hold up the boxers. The world seemed to have taken pity on him, for after fifteen gruesome minutes of searching, he came up with an almost finished roll of duct tape. Jaspar stared at it as if it was the most precious thing on Earth. He held it high above his head and laughed a rich, enticing laugh, that, to someone unaware of the situation, might have thought crazy.

          He carefully separated the tape from the cardboard ring, making sure that none of the cardboard stuck onto the glue. Perfect. There was just enough to wrap around the girl's slender waist. Jaspar quickly got the tape to hold up the boxers.

          Finally, the first of his problems were finished. Now on to the next part: carrying her home. His house was a good 3 blocks which included crossing a busy street. He also had no money or phone on him. Well, his second problem would surely involve him losing a bit of dignity. Or a lot. 

---------------------

Please vote if you liked this chapter. 

Constructive criticism would also be greatly appreciated.