Chapter 21:Terrible dreamland

Chapter 21: Scary Dreams Two More

Because he was so familiar with Mu Ze's breath, Cyril quickly fell asleep, hugged Mu Ze back, rubbed his face against his chest unconsciously, and fell asleep happily.

Muze once bought a medical robot. After simulating various omega pheromones that couldn't excite him, the robot dutifully uttered three words: impotence.

Then Muze destroyed the robot's database, and the robot was dead.

As an alpha, being unable to produce strong and excellent offspring is a disgraceful thing. Even if he is indifferent like Muze, he has always been brooding about it.

But now, he actually had a commotion.

Facing an omega who has not yet entered estrus and is his adopted son.

Mu Ze's mood became extremely complicated in an instant.

When Cyril woke up the next day, he found himself lying on the bed, sat up, and tentatively called "Daddy". After receiving no response, Cyril wore a crumpled shirt and got out of bed lazily.

A sticky note written by his father was posted on the kitchen door to remind him to warm up his breakfast first.

Everything is the same as before.

But Cyril felt different at night.

Because when his father hugged him to sleep, his movements were obviously ambiguous, and the hot breath sprayed behind his ears made him almost groan.

This, this... Has his father been given aphrodisiac?

Cyril didn't dare to move, his body stiffened into a wood, and he wanted to ask what was going on, but he was afraid of asking something terrible.

Fortunately, this movement did not last long. Cyril only heard a vague sigh before his father's movement stopped.

Cyril also sighed quietly.

A familiar voice sounded: "Cyril, what do you think of Daddy?"

Cyril's heart raised again, what happened to him tonight? However, Cyril did not hesitate about this question: "Daddy is the hero of the empire and the object of my admiration. He is strong, gentle and omnipotent. I thought that having Daddy was the luckiest thing in my life. Knowing that we are not related by blood, we still believe so firmly."

After speaking, Cyril was a little embarrassed and felt too unpretentious, so he added: "Anyway, Daddy is the most important thing in my heart. There is no one."

Well, it's more bold to add.

Muze listened to it, and did not speak for a long time. When Cyril was about to fall asleep, he suddenly said in a low voice: "If one day, you find that Daddy is not as perfect as you think, and even hides many things from you. , Do you hate Daddy?"

Cyril was agitated, and his sleepiness disappeared. He said: "Daddy concealed my things. At present, it is only my biological parents. After I knew it, you didn't mention it, so I guess, There is something unspeakable."

"...Hmm." Mu Ze replied.

Huh? Cyril backed away from his father's arms. Although he couldn't see clearly, he still looked at his father in a puzzled way. Is there really a secret?

But Muze seems to have no intention of explaining.

Cyril was fascinated by his eyes, and learned this. He pushed off his father's arm, turned around as if angrily, and stopped talking.

After waiting for a while, Muze remained silent, and Cyril guessed that maybe things were more complicated than he thought.

"...No matter what Daddy is concealing, as long as Daddy doesn't hate me, I won't hate Daddy." Cyril still couldn't hold back and said it.

This sentence is neither flattery nor impulse, which is what Cyril thought. In this world, the best person to him is Muze, so even if Muze may have made a big mistake, Cyril is willing to forgive him.

Originally thought his father would be particularly moved, who knew he was taken into his arms after only saying "good", Cyril rolled his eyes helplessly, closed his eyes and began to brew sleepiness.

In fact, Cyril was not too curious about his biological parents.

But he always felt that this matter would allow him to grab his dad's handle and make good use of it.

On Monday, Muze led the troops to patrol various places to overhaul the protective cover. Boyana has been very experienced in dealing with particle storms, and has accumulated a lot of energy for a long time to continuously supply the protective cover. If it were not for the breakdown of communication equipment, the impact of the arrival of the particle storm on work would be minimal.

At 3 o'clock in the afternoon on Tuesday, the gray sky glides over an extremely brilliant red light, heralding the arrival of a particle storm.

The school has issued protective clothing just in case particles pass through the shield and cause radiation. Cyril was wearing protective clothing, sitting by the window watching the lights of various colors, covering the entire sky like colorful meteors.

Although it is very beautiful, Cyril knows the power of this, and occasionally seeing a fist-sized meteorite slip past it will always make his heart beat faster, secretly praying that the protective shield must be strong enough to withstand the storm.

Muze wanted to leave Wood to Cyril, but he did not act because he was a soldier. The first thing he thought of was the interests of the country.

The daily flight was very boring, and we encountered tricky things, but all were solved, until the original phone sent a message, the only operational satellite detected it, which was 300 meters away from the planet Boyana. A black hole appeared at a distance of 100 million kilometers, and an unknown object rushed towards Boyana at a speed slightly lower than the speed of light...

Another day passed safely, Cyril thought before going to bed, he didn't know where his father was now, there was no news or something, it was really anxious.

Among the snow-capped mountains, Cyril walked hard. He had no water or dry food. He desperately called for help all the way, but no one saw it.

Finally a flying machine flew towards him. He quickly waved his arms and wrote a huge distress sign on the ground. The flying machine stopped above him, and a rope was thrown down on it, and Cyril held it tightly. I thought they would pull him up, but the aircraft flew directly into the sky. Cyril was so scared that he closed his eyes and dared not look down. When he crossed the mountains and came to the ocean, the rope suddenly loosened and turned into a snake. The same monster bit him...

Cyril woke up from the dream, his whole body was so aching as if he lost his strength. Cyril gasped a few times and moved his numb arm slightly.

Looking at the time, it was 12:30 in the morning.

Cyril kicked the quilt away to dissipate heat, and stayed for a while. The room was completely dark because of pulling down the partition panels of the windows. Cyril got up and pushed aside the partition board. The room suddenly lit up.

His heartbeat is still a bit disordered, and the fall and fear in his dream make him feel uneasy.

Daddy, what are you doing now? Do you have a good rest?