Chapter 37:Sweet Reconciliation

Chapter 37-Sweet Reconciliation

Cyril had been sitting on the bench by the lake for a long time, but his relaxation was not successful, and he was still a little bored. He moved out of the house not only because he wanted to stay away from Muze temporarily, but also because Muze's guilty look made Cyril distressed when he looked at him.

To be honest, he has no feelings for Patrick and Angelo, and he can explain to Muze that he is not original, but has traveled from the earth. Muze has spoiled him for so many years, and he will definitely be able to accept his origin. But in this way, it means that the baby died because of premature birth and weakness. Mu Ze was already burdened with a heavy burden. If he knew this, he would not feel relieved, but would be even more guilty. Muze loves Cyril, and Cyril also loves Muze. In this case, it is not suitable to say it.

But if he didn't confess this matter, Cyril could not forgive Muze prematurely, otherwise his father might think he was forcing himself.

So Cyril had to relieve Muze and move back to school.

The water in the artificial river is like a still picture scroll, with colorful plants planted in it. Although the seasons change, after the modified genes, gorgeous flowers can bloom even in winter.

Cyril stared blankly. After a while, feeling bored, he got up to go back to the bedroom.

At this moment, a tall and handsome alpha boy walked up to him angrily.

The flax hair was trimmed into a delicate hairstyle, and his forehead was slightly exposed, making his outstanding features even more eye-catching. Cyril was a little surprised by his expression as if he was asking his partner to cheat.

"Cyril, you..." Angus was about to question why Cyril was marked, but only when he said that he had no position to question.

Although Angus was in the second grade, he was not unscrupulous and unreasonable, so after realizing that he seemed to be a step late, he waited angrily for Cyril and then left angrily.

Is this another secondary illness? Cyril thought silently.

Walking to the omega dormitory area, Wood standing at the door let Sililton stay in his feet. He was wearing a straight military uniform. His tall and sturdy body made the passing omega look at him curiously, but he remained unmoved, still standing at the door like a guard , Solemnly carrying a powder blue lunch box in his hand.

Cyril sighed, then walked over, Wood nodded to him and greeted him, then handed the lunch box to Cyril: "The meals and snacks made by General Ivan himself."

What Wood said, like a stone thrown into the lake, made Cyril's heart not calm.

"How's Daddy?" Cyril raised his head and asked him.

"The generals have been living in the military department recently and are busy with some things." Wood answered Cyril seriously, after thinking about it, he added, "I didn't eat on time. I have been drinking nutrients for several days."

"Well, I see, thank you."

"Then I will leave first, and see you Master Yiwen."

Cyril returned to the bedroom after watching Wood leave.

After opening the lunch box, it was all Cyril's favorite meals. Because of the excellent heat preservation ability of the lunch box, it is still hot at this time.

Ah, ah, I really want to tell Muze that he really never resented him, but he was afraid that he was too burdened, so he could only escape without being so careful to please. Cyril finally couldn't stand it anymore, turned on the communication device and called Muze.