Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The message was sent by Geji, with only one sentence: Cyril, I want to say goodbye to you.

Cyril had guessed that he had no thoughts, and Geji was chosen.

Cyril didn't know what mood Geji used to send this message, still as lively as before, but looking at it made people feel distressed for him.

"Daddy, go back to school." Cyril raised his head and said to Muze.

Muze didn't ask anything, but gave him a worried look, then turned the front of the car and drove to the school.

Cyril tried to connect to Geji's communicator, but was refused. After trying again, and confirming that he didn't see it, he gave up. He was flustered. Ge Ji was the first friend he had made. Although the time to get along was very short, it was a rare contract. But he was chosen to go to the sinister place of Eps, Cyril clenched his fists and his heart was squeezed.

"Cyril, what's the matter?" Muze stretched out his hand to wrap Cyril's fist, gently spread his fingers, and then firmly grasped it.

Cyril was stunned, and then slowly returned to hold Muze's hand. As soon as he spoke, his nose was a bit sore: "Geji-my friend was chosen as an exchange student."

"Yeah." Mu Ze knew this, but he couldn't stop it.

More than half an hour ago.

The lounge was equipped with military cameras by Muze, allowing him to see the four assistants clearly. They stood in front of the light curtain, projected the information of each omega on it, and then compared and filtered them one by one. When they jumped to Cyril's information, one of the assistants smiled and said: "I remember this omega, he is really self-conscious. Loving, the gene is so bad, the appearance is not outstanding, I don't know where he got the self-confidence, so I found the alpha mark on him in advance to avoid being an exchange student. He...*really when were we Eps interested in this Helleren, Do you want him to enter?"
(I really don't understand what they said here so uhhh I'll just put whatever I understand)

"Is there anything like this?" Another assistant showed some interest, staring at Cyril's data, and sighed as he watched, "It's really bad enough, but it's not uncommon for us to let this kind of Helleren come. Let him produce the next generation of'perfect and outstanding', haha."

Several people laughed at Cyril, while reanalysing the data.

Although Cyril was despised by them, Muze was relieved. No matter what others think of Cyril, Muze thinks Cyril is the best.

The car quickly arrived at the gate of the college. Cyril tried to send a message to Geji and asked him where he was, but Geji did not reply. Cyril thought that he was probably with Andrew now. If he was selected, he would definitely have to stay with his father the rest of the time.

Thinking about this, Cyril connected Tony again and asked him if he had received any messages.

After Tony connected, the first thing he saw was the hands between the two, and then Mu Ze's handsome face. He greeted him cautiously, and only then answered Cyril's question after receiving a nod. , I didn't receive it, how about you, Cyril?"

"Neither did I." Cyril said. "Geji was chosen."

Tony opened his eyes suddenly, seemingly unable to believe it. After a while, he said softly: "We have no choice."

Both of them were worried about Geji, and Geji's situation was really not so good at this time.

Andrew thumped the trunk as hard as he was mad, and the sturdy Shaka tree was trembling by him. Several barks were turned up, and sharp wooden thorns penetrated deeply into his fingers, which were then stained red with blood. It's not that Geji didn't want to stop him, but how could the alpha's strength be stopped by him.

Ge Ji's eyes were red, but his tears were suppressed by him and did not flow. He pretended to be relaxed and said to Andrew: "Andrew, don't be like this, I'm going to come back. It's only two years. When I go, I will Secretly learn the technology of Epps, Cyril once said to me that the meaning of omega should not only be reproduction, we can also do a lot of work, and we can't let our lives be so thin..."

"Stop talking." Andrew said with a hoarse voice, crying in his voice. He slammed Geji into his arms and hugged him tightly, wishing that two people grew up together so that they would not be separated. He is even whimsical. If Geji is marked now, will they give up Geji?

But this idea was quickly dismissed by Geji: "What's the point of you doing this? Many people don't want to go, and they will definitely think of this way. But after doing this, your majesty, maybe Eps In a fit of anger, will make more excessive demands." Geji said very firmly, "Andrew, sometimes, difficulties cannot be avoided, you can only face it. And things may not be as bad as we thought, do you believe me? ?"

Looking at Geji's firm eyes, Andrew slowly calmed down. He seemed to grow up in an instant, stretched out his hand to touch Geji's face, then lowered his head and kissed Geji's lips. After a long time, he let go and swears in a low voice. : "Geji, wait for me." I will definitely bring you back. In another year, he must find a way to bring back Geji.

Geji didn't understand what he was saying, but he nodded and agreed: "Okay, I'll wait for you." He actually wanted to persuade Andrew that if he meets a suitable omega, he can consider it, but he knows how hard-headed Andrew is, even he said that he would not follow suit, so he didn't say it.

Everyone knows how slim the hope of not being marked by alpha is after the exchange student goes, but there will always be miracles in everything, maybe their efforts will win a miracle.

Geji accompanied Andrew back to his dormitory to treat the wound on his finger. Then he turned on the communication device and saw the message Cyril gave him. After replying, Geji said to Andrew: "You have a good rest, Cyril has something to look for me, let me go."

The wound on Andrew's finger has completely healed. At this time, he was holding Geji's hand and he didn't want him to leave. Geji smiled and pulled his hand away: "Okay, don't be so clingy. I'll come to you tomorrow. ."

Cyril asked his father to go back first after receiving the message from Geji. Muze didn't object, but said to give him a message at any time if something happened, and Cyril responded.

When he got out of the car, Cyril thought for a while, suddenly rushed to hug Muze, and then quickly said: "Thank you for raising me, daddy, I will repay you, and when you get old, I will support you. Send it off, more filial than his own son." After finishing speaking, Cyril blushed, ran off the car quickly, and ran away.

Muze in the car was a little unable to speak, and was stunned for a while, then unconsciously looked up in the rearview mirror, pondering what Cyril said to him.

He raised Cyril not to guard against old age, and it was very strange that he said this at this time.

Because General Muze is thirty-five years old, but looking at his appearance alone, he is very young and handsome, and with a life span of about 200 years old, he is now in his youth.

Mu Ze shook his head helplessly, this little guy.

Cyril went directly to Geji's bedroom and waited for him at the door, but suddenly a big message came from the next room.

With the loud noise, Cyril was a little puzzled, so he looked there, and after a while, the door slammed open, and an omega came out with a tearful face.