Chapter 39:Inhibitors

Chapter 39 Inhibitors

However, Cyril's worries did not become reality. After he passed the security scanning door, Muze also passed safely, and the suitcase did not have the iris safe as it should be. It's just that a few bottles of lubricant were mixed in the suitcase. When they were found out, they didn't think it was weird. They just looked at Cyril carefully, showing a look of inability to eat, and continued to talk to Mu Ze. Referent speaking.

Cyril was carrying the box, and watched in confusion as Muze pretended to be afraid and flattering and bribed several staff members. He didn't know what he said. Several staff members smiled at him and patted him. Shoulder, pointing to what he was talking about. Cyril's interstellar lingua franca is not very qualified, so even if he hears some words, he can't form a sentence.

When the two got on the public suspension vehicle, Cyril still felt strange that it was so easy to pass?

But Cyril also knew that in public, such things could not be asked, although he was curious, but he was also held back.

When he arrived at the hotel, Muze took Cyril to open the room. Intuitively, he found that there was no monitor or listening device in the room before indicating that Cyril could talk.

To be cautious, Cyril still whispered in Muze's ear: "Daddy, where's the inhibitor?"

Mu Ze hugged the person and asked him to touch his chest. Cyril tentatively touched, and even touched his father's familiar medal on the seemingly empty chest.

invisible? !

Cyril opened his eyes wide, leaned forward, and continued to experiment unwillingly. After touching one hand, he switched to the other, and then the hand was held by Muze.

"This is what Heilelen has been studying. It can hide from the naked eye and scanning signals, but only hide things less than ten centimeters in diameter, so it has not been promoted." Muze calmly explained to Cyril, completely unaffected Cyril seduce unconsciously.

"So." Cyril took out his hand and squeezed again, and then suddenly looked away, it turned out that he was picked up by Muze.

Placing Cyril on the bed, Muze immediately kissed him. Cyril looked at Muze who had changed his appearance, unable to concentrate at all, and laughed while being kissed. Muze had to stop, put his hand into Cyril's clothes, pinched the soft flesh of his waist, and said dangerously: "Wait back to Heleren and see how I can clean you."

Cyril's smile suddenly caught in his throat.

After the two had finished fighting, Cyril remembered one more thing: "When they were at the shipyard, what were they talking about, how did they laugh so badly? Also, what's the matter with lubricant?"

"I said that we were just married and went out to travel and shop by the way." Muze got up and went to pack things. On the top were the lubricants. "You are now in estrus. I don't want to hurt you. These things Even after returning to Heleren, you need to keep it."

"..." Cyril was so shocked by Muze's words that he sat on the bed and began to pray for his chrysanthemum.

He thought about it, except for the few days in the estrus period and the one after the reconciliation, it seemed...probably...Mu Ze was really not satisfied.

After all, his father is also in prime of life or something.

Should we take the initiative?

Cyril covered his face and lay down on the bed, trying to drive these thoughts out.

The twelve-day itinerary was fully arranged by Muze. Among them, we need to go to some more sensitive places, observe the combat environment, and try our best to understand the deployment of troops.