Chapter 53:Cyril's Worries

Chapter 53-Cyril's Worries

Pregnancy has almost no effect on Cyril, perhaps because he is still young, but Cyril has consciously reduced his study time, ensuring adequate sleep, proper exercise, and balanced meals.

A few days later, Cyril felt that his learning efficiency had increased and he was able to concentrate more.

After the exam week was over, Cyril touched his stomach, secretly praised the unformed bun, and then went back to enjoy the happy summer vacation with the bag.

Epps' civil war finally came to an end, Zatrava officially became the new majesty, the surrounding interstellar countries have sent envoys to congratulate, and Helleren also sent the Minister of Foreign Affairs to negotiate on the removal of Heller. The matter of the colonial star.

Epps' Minister of Education, Schiller, was not affected by the civil war, but when the civil strife ended one day when he was traveling, he was caught in a suspended vehicle and his legs were broken. Zatrava had to regret. He announced that he could not continue to serve as Minister of Education, but needed to re-elect a full text novel. Then, Schiller was beaten by someone in a sack at his home. The beating was very mysterious and escaped surveillance. After Schiller reported the case, he checked for a few days but did not find it. The matter was put on hold, because a civilian's request would not make them work.

After Zatrava's ascension ceremony was completed, he really drafted an application as promised, but he attached a request that Muzeivan could no longer serve as General Heleron.

On this matter, Heilelen's Foreign Minister Kenmit dared not make his own opinions, and quickly called His Majesty Barthes to ask whether he should agree.

His Majesty Barthes was silent. He did not hold a meeting of elders and nobles, but talked to Muze alone.

After reading Kenmit's letter, Muze had a faint expression on his handsome face like a sculpture: "There was no such additional requirement before. Zatrava's doing this has actually betrayed his promise."

"I think so too, but he is so shameless." His Majesty Barthes frowned, his aura exuded not inferior to Muze, "The empire can't live without you now. Moreover, if he retreats, he would seem weak and deceived. How did he become the emperor, I should know better than us. It is too much a lesson to forget his roots so quickly. If I can't solve it amicably, then I don't mind going to fight again."

Muze looked at Barthes, his deep eyes showed approval.

The corners of His Majesty Barthes's mouth raised slightly, and his smile was elegant but dangerous. He stretched out his hand and stopped in front of Mu Ze, while Mu Ze raised his hand and gave him a high-five.

They have known each other for nearly two decades, and the tacit understanding between them is also extraordinary. His Majesty Barthes also contributed to Muze's ability to grow to where he is today.

If Muze is the umbrella of the Heileron Empire, then His Majesty Barthes is the strongest fortress. Although he is quiet, he will not make the enemy take a half step.

After receiving the reply from His Majesty Barthes, Kenmit also took a reassurance and dealt with Zatrava, no longer as good-looking novels as before. However, he is a sleek and shrewd person. Even if he has confidence, he will not be very tough. On the contrary, his words are pitted, and he strives to solve problems amicably without giving in.

Maybe this is the way the Minister of Foreign Affairs does things?

In short, Zatrava was really squeezed by seven inches this time. He just took the throne and the seat under his buttocks was not stable. Now it is not a good choice to offend Heleren, but he is holding back. In a tone, when submitting the application to the Star Alliance, there was a bit of delay. Kenmit was not in a hurry. He sent the other envoys back to Heleren, and spent it here alone. Anyway, someone takes care of the food and shelter, and can still find Personal pastime.