Chapter 12:Epps Messenger

Chapter 12:

Cyril only felt that his heart was beating hard, and he was very clear in the quiet room. He tried to control his breathing, but he was not very successful. His body was also very stiff. After a while, he felt half of his body numb.

Unconsciously moved, Sirilton took a breath, it's so numb...

"Can't sleep?" A low voice suddenly came from above his head.

Cyril murmured a dull "um".

Muze also moved, took away the arm that was holding Cyril, moved aside, and said, "You can turn it around."

Cyril hesitated, then turned around.

Then a warm body was attached to his back, and his father continued to put his arms on his waist.

Cyrillic:"......"

It's not that he didn't want to ask clearly the reason, but Cyril knew that even if he asked, his father would not answer.

Anyway, we can know the reason sooner or later, and there is no rush.

Thinking about this, Cyril's body gradually relaxed, closed his eyes, and started counting sheep. After a short time, he fell asleep... When he was confused, he suddenly thought, Huh, it's quite comfortable to sleep.

After making sure that Cyril was completely asleep, Muze opened his eyes, stretched out his head, which was buried in the quilt, corrected his sleeping posture, closed his eyes again, and fell asleep slowly.

Cyril woke up early the next morning. He stretched his waist habitually, but an arm around his waist reminded him of what happened last night, making him stretched halfway and stopped.

"Good morning, Cyril."

Cyril looked up and met Mu Ze's dark eyes, and then realized that he didn't know when he turned around again and rolled into his father's arms.

"Morning... Good morning Daddy." Cyril said cautiously, and then slowly withdrew from his father's arms.

It's just that the leg that was resting on his father's waist accidentally bumped into a soft object when he retreated, which immediately frightened him, and quickly dropped his head and buried it in the quilt, afraid to look at his father's expression.

It's just that Muze didn't say anything. After escaping from him, the little octopus got out of the bed and walked barefoot to the closet. While looking for clothes, he asked Cyril, "What do you want for breakfast."

Cyril quietly revealed an eye from the quilt, and said with emotion that his father's back is so sexy, "Anything will do."

It's a pity that his father moved quickly, and his white and thin waist was soon covered by a white military shirt, which made Cyril regret.

After his father walked out of the room, Cyril was still reluctant to get up on the bed. The bed was full of his father's smell. He obviously used the same body wash as him, but Cyril felt it smelled better. He looked up at the ceiling, then reached out and touched it down.

Omega will get erection only after the estrus comes, so it is normal to have no response now, but Alpha is different. They will have vigor throughout the year after their first dream at the age of fourteen or five. Energy, unless the body is hurt, will not be the same as his father, and there will be no response in the morning.

Could it be that his father...

Cyril felt a little distressed when he thought of this possibility. How could his daddy so good... not lift it?