Chapter 31: Suspected Period

Chapter 31

Everyone in the Heileron Empire knew that General Ivan was a myth.

He has strong physique and sophisticated tactics. He once led mecha warriors to severely inflict the invading Zerg. Especially six years ago, when General Yiwen, who was less than thirty years old, confronted the Zerg leader alone, everyone who was there was almost surrendered.

After that, Muze secured his position in the army, and was promoted to admiral by Barthes, becoming the youngest admiral in Heleren's history.

With so much combat experience and sturdy physical stamina, Muze has no suspense about the outcome of the three Mecha series freshmen. Cyril prayed silently in his heart that Angus and the others would not be hit by his daddy and lose their confidence from now on.

Two days passed quickly, and the much-anticipated guidance began.

It was still the last venue, but there were more people. Muze's admirers made their way into the venue. The dean of the academy simply organized and sold the tickets. This extra income can also be used for teaching.

Even if the tickets are expensive, there are still many people who come to see Muze, and the aisles are full of people, all waiting eagerly.

Cyril and Muze waited in the lounge, and next to him turned out to be annoying Huaiwen. Cyril didn't like him from the beginning, and now his relationship with Muze has changed, and he doesn't want to see this rival.

Demonstratively sitting on his dad's lap, he stretched out his hand to wrap his neck around him. In Huaiwen's ugly look, Cyril chuckled and kissed Muze resoundingly.

Mu Ze took his hand off and said to Huaiwen: "You go out first."

"Yes, General." Huaiwen glanced at Cyril, saluted, and went out.

"Why did he come?" Cyril waited for Huaiwen to go out, and immediately began to ask questions.

Mu Ze stretched out his hand and squeezed his nose, smiling slightly: "Jealous?"

Cyril deliberately rubbed his father's leg and smiled: "I'm just jealous, you can figure it out."

Muze really liked Cyril's frank and unpretentious temperament, and he would say everything straightforwardly, so he didn't hide it from him, bowed his head and kissed Cyril's mouth: "I have talked to Huaiwen. "

Ok? Cyril opened his eyes slightly.

"Waiwen's work is really impeccable. I can't leave him in many times...Don't make trouble." Muze easily suppressed Cyril and hugged him tightly. "But I will never work with him. I told him that if you want to continue to be my adjutant, then you must forget your previous feelings for me. If you don't want to do it, I will also transfer him to a suitable position and will never treat him badly."

"He chose to stay with you? Humph, really infatuated." Cyril curled his lips, but there was no denying that he was a lot happy. Because Muze didn't treat him as a perfunctory child, but really regarded him as an equal partner.

"If he does something special again, I won't tolerate it." Muze promised Cyril.

Cyril settled down and decided to reward his daddy, so he stretched out his hand to pull off his collar, took a hard breath on his collarbone, and planted a strawberry in Muze's muffled sound.

Mu Ze's body stiffened at first, and then he was a little excited, but Cyril clapped his hands, jumped off his father's lap, and said with a grin: "Oh, it's almost time for Daddy to enter the field."

Muze took a deep look at Cyril, and the meaning in his eyes made Cyril suddenly regret it.

Shouldn't he provoke an old man who has been abstinent for a long time?