Part- II

A few days ago, people started calling on me instead of god in times of crisis.

Both the rainy season and the election is moving in the doorsteps of the city.
During the daytime, thousands of people climbed the mud from the village and gathered on the wet main road to take part in processions and rallies.

And at night, crowds are growing in the neglected forbidden alleys around the city.
Crime is happening.
That is the connection, I have been called once.
A girl filed a F.I.R. against one "BABU-MOSHAI" from Darjeeling for rape case.
Police brought that "BABU-MOSHAI" in police station.

I was appointed as his defense lawyer for this case.
It was the main connection, I was introduced to Miss. JAMINI.
Actually in this type of cases real names are not disclosed. So, take her name as JAMINI.

A bunch of midnight-black hair flowed over her shoulders. Her eyes was dreamy like a starry night. In the depth of her eyes, I was able to visualise everything.
Her smile shined like the stars in the sky with no bright city lights to dim them.
She was wearing a navy blue and grey colour combination saree with back-open red design sleeveless blouse.

And at urging, I saw a wonderful rose tattoo on her back, she was wearing a heavy ring in that hand and holding a thin cigarette in the fold of a finger.