Part- VI

Hello everyone...
before starting the next part I would like to know how is the story?
This is my first story..and I want to know if I am good at this only if you comment and vote.

I am confused because,
I can see many viewers everyday but there is no comments or votes.

Let me know please.
***********************************

She was a precious little flower. She loved every hot kiss , every passionate touch of my hands on her skin ignited a new sensation in her body. The moment between us was special.

Without hezitation, she asked me to give something when we were spending our special time.

Angshuman, don't let me go back to my old dirty world tomorrow. She requested me to ran away with her to a small village at BIRBHUM in the middle of the night.
I was not able to throw her words because among this issues I really fell in love with that clear heart.
I could not throw her into that dark alley like others. Jamini wanted to get rid of her dark life.

But I know, you can't escape from your past. No matter how hard you try to escape, this dirty past will follow you. And yes, I can't leave KOLKATA and go to BIRBHUM,
I love both this city and my profession. With that I fell in love with Jamini tonight.

No, she doesn't have to go back to her dirty life.
I kept my promise, I helped her to escape. Now she lives in an independant world where her black past will not follow her.

She will be fine, and in this world from today she is not for other humans, but only me; In one corner of my heart, she will remain as my first love forever.

************************************

Last part of this story will be updated soon.