Part- III

HI GUYZZZZZ...
I AM BACK with the next part of this story...
I am EXITEDDDD...

***********************************

This is how I first saw her yesterday, near Chittaranjan Avenue Sovabazar located in North Kolkata.

As soon as our eyes met, smile on her face was vanished but she came forward toward me like an obedient girl.
I also stood still for a few moments as if fascinated by the mantra. She heard about me through her lawyer. When I stood in front of her, I started to feel some discomfort for the sharp look in her eyes.
With a trembling hand, I took a cigarette out of my pocket and asked her a stupid question.
- I don't have a matchbox,
will you give me the incense stick ??

The sharp look became little softer,
By shaking the ashes of the cigarette for once, she slowly passed it to me.
I grabbed my cigarette and tried to get back to my formal talks.

ME: Do you get a chance to go out of the alley ?

JAMINI: Sometimes, I go to visit with 'BABU' in his car.

ME: Hmm, you have to visit BBD BAG for few days , your lawyer must have said that.

JAMINI: Yes, madam called me on the phone.

ME: When a case comes to me I like to hear stories from both sides. It is a charge of sudden indecency.
why ?

JAMINI: I refused but 'BABU' kept trying to force his way into my room.

ME: Tell me openly, the sun is setting on the west I have to go back in my home and you have to go for your work.

JAMINI: I had a chance to escape that midnight. After packing luggages, I was wearing my simple cloths that time someone knocked my door. After opening door when I rejected to sleep with that 'BABU' he reacted,
He was drunked.
Suddenly he lost his temper and forcefully tried to have sex with me.

ME: Then ??

JAMINI: Everyone came out and take care of that 'BABU' and beat me.

ME: You have taken legal action because the oppotunity to escape was missed ?

JAMINI: NO !
To break my old dreams that I have gathered after giving alot of efforts.

ME: Did the inspector agreed to take the complain at once ?

JAMINI: NO !

ME: You have made friendship with that inspector,
Right ?

JAMINI: YES !
Inspector was a good person. He handcuffed with consent.

ME: Okay.
What do you think ?
Will you win this case ?

JAMINI: Win and loss is relative.
I want a peace.

ME: Standing on the witness box regularly and answering those same questions from different angle will not give you peace.
Do you know why some of the street lights in this city are dim ?

JAMINI: Why ?

ME: Society do not want this people to get the oppotunity or become highlighted.
Society use to hide their existance with the darkness.

JAMINI: What would you do if you were in my place ?

ME: I would buy a gun.

JAMINI: Then ?

ME: Those twinkling lights in the middle of the night would turn off for a while. Suddenly a piece of light and a sound of locking ears would have come,
Everything is silent again as before, Immediately the twinkling lights would light up again.

JAMINI: Then ?
Will you surrender to the police ?

ME: Maybe.
I would have live in lockup. Every wednesday they use to cook chicken. I don't have any problem.
Many thieves who didn't got anything to eat surrender on every Tuesday for those food.

JAMINI: Hahaa..
Don't you enjoy living in this dark life ?

ME: Yes I do.
This is my both job and craze.
So, what would you do if you were in my place ? JAMINI..???

JAMINI: By holding my hands.
If I were you, I wouldn't have buyed you a gun after hearing this and if you have already brought it and finished your work with anger then I would have came to save you in the middle of the night, I would have put you in my car and take you somewhere far away.

ME: After my client has broke your old dreams, you have started dreaming again.
I see..
But this time you are not ready to fight alone. Do you need help from someone ?

JAMINI: Yes !
I need someone who will help me to run away from here.
Someone who will smile when he sees me even after the intoxication of that night is over.

ME: After all this things, do you hope to start a healthy and happy life again ?

JAMINI: Hmm..
Maybe there is still hope because there are some good people like you.

ME: What do you mean like me ?

JAMINI: Those who don't try to peek into the 'groove of the row' ,
Those who don't measure up girls from looking top to bottom,
Those who speak politely to the prostitute and
Those who don't take advantages in the critical situation.

ME: Hmm...
It's too late.
Don't you have to go for work ?

JAMINI: NO !
After filing the case, everyone is avoiding me.

ME: Hahaha...
It is good. This fear should be survived.
If you are free, I have a proposal for you ?
Do you have any problem to go for watching a movie ?
Night show ?

JAMINI: No one asked me that ever in my life and I don't understand english.

ME: No..No..
It is a bengali movie.

JAMINI: Oh Mister !
I can't see the lovestory.

ME: Then you can come to my house, we can watch bengali classic movie in 46 inch television. I will cook Chicken Kasha and we can talk too.

JAMINI: This is the first time someone has asked me to go in their house.

ME: Hmm..
I donot abuse the word 'FRIENDSHIP'.

***********************************
Hope you have enjoyed the story..

Next part will be updated soon.

Don't forget to VOTE,

SHARE and

COMMENT....

ALL LOVE.