Sibling Disagreements

Ava groaned in frustration as she continued to try and get in contact with her little brother. Carlos had just taken off again without telling her and now he wasn't answering her phone calls. It had been a few days since she had even seen or heard from him and she was extremely worried now.

    "Carlos De Vil Jalali! Answer your dang phone right now!" Ava pretty much screamed out through the phone as she was angry and worried. Her brother wasn't answering her calls and she couldn't handle it anymore.

     She couldn't lose another person. She had just lost her boyfriend after someone had killed him and she was so heartbroken and full of grief as she had loved him. Carlos not answering his phone was not helping and neither was Mal's constant crying.

     She couldn't believe she was thinking this, but she really wished that Carlos and Mal hadn't shown up. She was perfectly fine living her life and now here she was a college student trying to raise a super difficult toddler and a rebel teenager that just keeps taking off. On top of the fact that her boyfriend had just died and she was grieving.

     Ava just continued to sob as she continued to down the drinks trying to numb the pain as she couldn't stop thinking about Nolan as she had loved him and now he was gone. She hadn't been doing anything, but drink and cry and she would have forgotten Mal was even there if the toddler didn't keep reminding her with her annoying cries.

     The small toddler that had been trying to keep her distance from Ava just walked over to her when she saw Ava crying. The toddler didn't understand why Ava was crying, but she didn't like it even though she still wasn't that comfortable with her.

     Mal just got up from her "room" which was really just a spot that she had claimed as her safe spot as she still hadn't completely trusted Ava yet. She just walked over to the sobbing young adult as she didn't understand why Ava was crying.

     The young toddler just walked over to Ava and wiped her tears away with her tiny fingers  like she always did with Carlos whenever he would cry. And Carlos cried a lot while they were in Auradon, but he never told her why, but she didn't care.

      "No cwy!" The toddler told Ava with a cute little smile making Ava just look at the toddler as she grabbed her and just held her close to her as Mal was all she had left at this point and that was the first time Mal had come to her other than to cry for something that she wanted.

      Mal just giggled as she looked at Ava. It was the first time she was really getting any affection from someone other than Carlos and she actually liked it. Mal just snuggled up close to her and decided to test her limits. "I wob you Aba," the small toddler told her big sister as she snuggled up closer to her and fell asleep on her.

       Ava just let out a small smile as she held her sister. She was finally feeling loved by her sister and for once she wasn't alone as she had her baby sister. And the small girl was so much work, but at least she knew that Mal loved her now as she had been thinking with the way Mal acted with her that Mal hated her.

         It was the first time in days that Mal had even come out of her little corner in the other room other than to cry for a bottle of milk and some strawberries as Mal only ate strawberries and nothing else and Ava had been too depressed to even care.

         After about an hour of Ava just sitting on the floor holding the sleeping toddler her door opened and Carlos came in with some girl. Carlos just smiled at her as if he hadn't just been gone for days as he went to the other room with the girl.

       Ava just immediately placed Mal on her bed and created a little barrier with pillows, so she wouldn't fall off the bed as she quickly got up and went to the other room to lecture her little brother. "Oh hey what's up Ava," Carlos told his sister casually as if he hadn't just taken off for days without even talking to her.