Chapter 7

Chapter 7

As Lila opened her eyes up on the new day ahead of her she found Genie's lamp had moved but not just moved taken. Lila panicked as she jumped out of bed and quickly searched around her room " Oh no.. noo noo oh god I have to find Aladdin! " Lila panicked to herself as she rushed through the hallways trying to reach his suite.

Lila saw Aladdin leaning on the rail outside his suite, he seemed to be a bit depressed by then a gleam of gold caught her eyes " Oh thank god " Lila spoke out which brought up Aladdin's attention " Oh Lila .. good morning, you look worried what's wrong? " he asked her standing up properly as he watched Lila wonder over to him.

" I just thought that the lamp was gone because I woke up this morning and it was gone I panicked so much! I just I'm... ah.. " Lila trailed off as Aladdin sighed to himself.

" I'm sorry Lila I had to take it back, I had Abu get it for me .. I'm sorry I made you panic " Aladdin said.

" Hey, Hey, Hey who's the new sultan? You are! " Genie appeared from his lamp as he wrapped an arm around Aladdin's shoulder " Sultan? " Lila asked the two of them. Genie was grinning from ear to ear while Aladdin looked down slightly.

" Lila.. Jasmine asked me if I was .. still a prince.. and I said yes " Aladdin explained, Lila turned to look at him " you lied to her ... oh .. I see " Lila trailed off as she wondered into his suite.

Aladdin followed her in " Yeah so you haven't exactly told me how you escaped that cave " Aladdin said point his finger at her, Lila looked at him for a moment before her eyes looked up at Genie who looked shocked at what Aladdin said " Hey, hey! We're all friends here! So she escaped from the cave! So what she's here now and she's alive " Genie tried to calm Aladdin down but it seemed to fail as he pushed him aside " Hey don't do that to him, his only trying to calm you down! " Lila explained angrily back at him.

Genie stepped back from the two of them with a worry expression on his face as he watched the two of them.

" So you think it's already to lie to the princess? I took my own time to get her to get to you after she believed that you were dead! I had to work so hard to get you to be with her on a date and with you know I wanted you to be yourself but you just throw it in my face like the child you are! I saved your life! If it wasn't for my wish you'd be dead! At the bottom of the ocean! " Lila shouted at him.

Aladdin took a step back as he gathered his thoughts " I'm thankful for you saving you saving me and the help but I'm not taking about that at the moment! You have been hiding something from us! Haven't you? " Aladdin demanded.

Lila looked back at him for a moment " I can't tell you why I'm sorry " Aladdin glared at her " Why not?! We're your friends aren't we why can't you tell us? ".

" Er Al..? maybe you shouldn't- "

" Shut up Genie! I need her to tell us ".

Lila took a step forward towards him " Don't you dare tell him to shut up! " Lila said glaring down at him " You've changed since you turned into this prince the Aladdin I know is calm and doesn't lie to others sure I have my secrets but there mine! I'll say them when I wish too! " Lila explained.

" But without this prince wish I couldn't even get close to Jasmine and now I have to use another to get a palace and more stuff! " Aladdin pleaded at her, Lila just kept on glaring down at him " You greedy son of a .... " Lila muttered down at him.

Genie looked down at Aladdin too " But Al.. what about my wish..you know you promised right?.. right " Genie asked nicely before he trailed off. Lila looked at Genie for a moment " What did he promise you? " Lila asked.