Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Four days passed after the suitor event happened with Lila and Jasmine, Lila had almost forgotten her duties as a Vizier until the Sultan gave her Jafar's old lab " Now I did not know about this place until Iago brought it up this morning when I deciding on where to put you for your duties " The Sultan explained showing Lila around the lab.

It was very gloomy and had nearly no sun light coming it, the light was shut off with wooden planks almost nailed to the wall " Jafar never liked the sun light " Iago remarked as he flew onto his stand pointing at the planks " Why? Was he like a vampire or something? " Lila joked while looking at some scrolls which were placed on a side of an desk.

" No .. but Something's I thought he was the way he lived in here" Iago replied.

Lila smiled at his comment before being covered in blue smoke which appeared from Genie's lamp " Lila what's with the sudden change I thought you liked working in your room? " Genie asked watching Lila trying to get the wooden planks on the windows.

" Oh I gave her this place so it gave her more of a working feel " The sultan answered " I'm thankful for that your highness " Lila said bowing her head to him but also almost falling backwards from failing to pull the boards off.

Genie caught her in time and clicked his fingers which removed the broads from the windows, letting the sun light in which helped Lila see the room a whole lot better than it once was " Thank you Genie " Lila said standing up once more.

" I see everything is working order now I will leave you to your new work Lila, I shall be in the throne room waiting for a package to arrive from some place or other " The sultan said before leaving " Your work is on the desk " He added.

Lila looked down to the desk which was next to Iago stand and bird cage " Why is there a bird cage here? " Lila asked taking it down and looking at the brass cage " Oh that! Jafar used to lock me up in there when I got too annoying but it's his fault for giving me the ability to speak, I never use to speak but he needed someone to talk to and he gave this voice .. I was like this ever since " Iago explained.

" Well we don't need this anymore then I won't lock you in there " Lila said putting the bird cage near the side of the door " Use it as a door stop " Lila said causing Genie to let out a squeak " That's so adorable of you! " Genie said in excitement and hugging her almost making Lila blush a little bit.

Iago rolled his eyes at Genie " Alright blue boy, little miss here needs to get on with her vizier work " Iago said flapping his wings at him.

Genie sighed and let go of Lila who quickly stood back a bit " Iago is right I only have a little bit to do.. well from the looks of it just route trades that need to be brought up and sorted out " Lila explained while walking over to the scrolls and started to work out on the map where the many places were.

" Well .. I.. alright I'll be back in the lamp if you need me " Genie said slipping back into the lamp.

Lila placed Genie's lamp on the side of her desk while starting on the letter about the trade route through Agrabah last package which was set to Getzistan " Oh Getzistan! I miss that kingdom so much! What was the package we sent? " Iago asked.

" From the looks of it gold .. in the letter here it tells of a problem they are having at the moment maybe if I send a letter asking if they need any help that would solve their problem " Lila said as she began to write a letter asking so which made Iago kind of excited " Yes! And that meets I can go back to the lucky egg! " Iago flapped his wings with excitement " We'll need to see if they reply back first Iago " Lila replied as she put the letter on the side of the letter pile.