Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As Lila watched the others turn into another direction she quickly turned into a corner and tried to remember where the house that Sophia kept her in " How could I forget how to get there? Was Minerva powers really that strong to make me almost forget it? Or is it another matter? " Lila thought to herself as she wondered through the streets and crowned area of people who rushed or simply did not take notice to the white haired girl who walking past.

Lila found herself wondering through the streets that started to wake her almost forgotten memories of what she once was that other self that Sophia created which Lila herself wondered why Sophia did this yes at one point Lila did look up to Sophia because of course she was once Earths first god she often remembered that her father would call her mother nature itself since she did create nature itself before he created the humans and animals that now roam the land that she created.

Sophia was once a gentle goddess who cared only for her own planet she often did not take into account that other gods and goddess started to watch as her planet started to grow into nothing but a patch of land. This started to change when she met Lila's father he was Highness newest god at the time when Sophia had made a few countries that would slowly start to move into their own fitting when they drifted across the water she poured onto its land.

Lila's father asked why she had not made other life to go with her planet but Sophia was not the one to take advice very well which Highness found a trouble with they wanted Sophia to grow more as a goddess not just create one thing but explore her powers in a way that can help others but this did not turn into what they had planned for Sophia.

From what Lila's father knew what happened to Sophia but from Lila knowledge he did not tell her for a reason and her own protection which made Lila stop in her place as she came across a burned out house which still stood right up, it had wild flowers all over it and had been abounded for some time now, when Lila saw this a strange thought came in her mind as she slowly started to walk towards it but her mind started to hurt as it did she remembers smiles from her old self being around this area.

" Is this .. the place? " Lila thought to herself as she put her hands on the burned out door way which looked like the darkness itself was tearing away at the house as almost as the house itself wanted to die from living in a place where it was not being used anymore. As Lila hand stayed on the doorway the house started to heal itself which Lila started to notice as her goddess powers poured itself through the wood of the house, it started to re heal itself from her powers and the rain itself like a plant re-blooming, Lila took this opportunity to fully heal the house old and burned out self that it once was and never will be again.

Lila didn't realize at this moment that Genie's lamp was slowly started to glow as it was trying to reconnect with Genie.

" Woah! That's a strange feeling! " Genie said stopping suddenly.

" What is it Genie? " Aladdin asked before crossing a street but stopping to look at Genie, they had been searching for Lila where ever she had gotten to.

" I dunno it feels like a pulling feeling coming from behind me " Genie explained as he turned around to see what it is " Maybe it's your Lamp blue boy? Genies can't be away from there lamp that long " Iago explained as flapped his wings at him.

" Genie if you go back to your lamp that means we will know where Lila is! " Aladdin said.

Genie looked back to his friends as he turned around " Well then you guys go back to the Inn and I'll go get Lila it'll be easier that way and she won't be overrun with everyone asking her stuff, you know what's she like ... maybe she's not used to crowns? " Genie asked for a moment.