Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Carpet fell lifeless like a rug as soon as it entered the portal filled room which caused everyone to fall hard marble floor " Carpet! What happened? " Aladdin asked picking up Carpet and rolling him up " It's properly because we're in an area that just cut out magic which means Genie can't use his magic and shows that anything connected to his magic won't work either " Iago explained.

" So where are we? " Jasmine asked looking at the many different portals that were sparking out different wave lengths of energy through the room.

" I don't think we're in Agrabah anymore, I'm sure of that we're properly in a place which only Lila understands " Iago replied flying around the room and looking through some of the portals.

" Well maybe one of these portals will lead to Lila? " Aladdin asked as he wondered over to one of the portals where it looked like the inside to a cave.

" But Aladdin how would we know if Lila is in any of these portals? " Jasmine asked but Genie then got up himself and walked over to the portal Aladdin was stood in front of " We'll just have to try then won't we " Genie said as he jumped through the portal without a second thought .

" Genie! " Aladdin and Jasmine said looking at each other before holding hands and jumping through the portal together with Iago flying after them, leaving the lifeless Carpet and Genie's lamp just outside the portal.

The feeling of being tripped apart was one of the feelings that Aladdin and Jasmine felt as they stepped through the portal leading into a whole new world. Aladdin held Jasmine hand tighter but the feeling of his hands changing was getting stronger and stronger as they were suddenly pushed through the portal.

Aladdin and Jasmine fell face first onto the hard cave floor " Ow " Aladdin groaned out as he looked up at a strange sight, he was being looked down upon by a slightly blue coloured horse who had a horn sticking out of its head but its face was familiar until it spoke " Uh Al? Are you ok? " .

" Genie, is that you? Why are you a horse? " Aladdin asked but Genie raised an eyebrow then looked at him up and down " You should be asking yourself that " he replied as he helped both him and Jasmine up with his magic which glowed brightly with his horn.

Genie proofed up a mirror for the two of them to look through, Aladdin and Jasmine both looked they were shocked to see that their bodies had changed into horses, Jasmine was a lightly shade of blue which a black mane and tail which stayed in style. As for Aladdin he was a tanned coloured horse and his black mane was suited in style but his tail was rather short.

The other thing that they both noticed was there were a different image on the their flank for Aladdin it was an apple with a heart and as for Jasmine it was a heart with a picture of bird cage.

" I've never seen horse's like this before .. where are we? " Jasmine asked as she slowly tried to get suit to walking in her new form as Aladdin was doing the same.

The gang slowly reached out to the light at the end of the cave as they looked out to the new area, it was reached out to fields and fields of lush green grass which went out for miles with some walk paths which dug into its earth, around the side of the fields was a rather large castle which looked down on to the town below it.

" I wonder if there will be anyone there " Jasmine said as she pointed a hoof out to the town " Well let's go check it out " Genie said as he rushed down " Genie! Come back! " Aladdin yelled but Genie was far too fast for him to catch up.

" He must be in a lot of pain from watching his friend disappear, I guess his trying to hide it Aladdin " Jasmine explained following Aladdin down the path to the town slowly " I guess so that would explain why he would rush of like that, I'm just worried for him and Lila " Aladdin replied.