3. sisters and uber drivers?

I ran behind her calling out her name but being completely ignored. I quickly make it up to her and pull on her shoulder causing her to immediately turn around. As soon as she does she hugs me and breaks down on my shoulder but I didn't mind I just wanted my sister to be ok. We fell to the ground still in the tight, breathtaking but very much needed hug and leaned against the wall facing each other.

"I'm sorry" she started to say while rubbing her nose on her sleeve making me slightly cringe but hide it not trying to make her even more upset

"Shhh"

"But"

"No its ok just be quite"

We sit in silence with me rubbing her back trying to comfort her. I know where we can go.

"Come with me" I stand up and take her hands

"Where are we going?" she says confused but still standing up

"Don't worry just come"

I pull her to my truck and we both get in making our way to my spot

We have been driving for not that long but Audrey has calmed down now. I feel like now it's just a lot of denial. She is shaking her head while staring out the window.

"We are here" I say putting it in neutral and undoing my seatbelt, getting out, I see Audrey completely star struck.

It's a dock. But the view from here is amazing. I have been coming here to get my mind off of everything including Ethan and not. even school work. Anything on my mind. a while ago Noah showed me this place.

Audrey is completely out of it in a trance staring at the beautiful getaway

"Beautiful isn't it?" I lightly chuckle. She nodded her head, not taking her eyes off of the view, speechless. I can't explain the way this place makes me feel. As cringe as it sounds I feel safe. No one knew about this place and I feel like if i screamed no one could hear. It's my outlet. Well no one knew until now.

I take her eyes and drag her to the ledge and sit down. She is now crying when I look over at her. I bring her into my chest

For the next couple of hours we sat there talking about everything

"Im so sorry mimi"

"No its ok" mimi is my name shortened and no one but my sister calls me that.

"No it's really not. I just left you. I knew mum was never home but i just left you and i'm so sorry i have been the worst sister ever and I will never do it again" she smiled weakly like she really meant it. I'm so happy to have my sister back in my life. I didn't know I needed her until now.

"how did you find this place"

"Noah showed it to me like 5 years ago. he told me about this like 5 years ago but i come here whenever im upset but now you can too" I smiled lightly

...........

"Hey A" i hear Grayson say through the phone

"Hey gray whats up" i say

"I'm coming earlier so we can go to starbucks. What's up with you. You seem more happy, not that i'm complaining" he giggles.

"Nothing much. I didn't know I needed my sister as much as I do and since she has come back I've noticed it. Even though it's only been a couple of days"

"Haha I'm glad today is friday and we both have practice so don't forget about that and bring your uniform. Also i'll be at your house in 5"

Btw i got into soccer and today is the first practice of the year. Last year I was close to getting captain but one of the popular bitches got it so maybe this time

"Holy shit Gray i forgot about practice i gotta get my stuff"

"I knew you would bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and ran into my closet trying to find my uniform. To my surprise, it wasn't there so I decided to check the laundry room. It wasn't there either, so I called out for Audrey and asked her if she knew where it was

"Oh i put it in the adidas duffel next to your bed. I knew you would forget plus i needed the dryer"

"Thank you" i dragged out the 'you'

I heard a knock at the door and I instantly had a smile on my face knowing it was Grayson

Audrey screamed at me while I slid down the railing to the stairs. I ignored her and swung the door open and pushed myself into him. He caught me and chuckled while hugging me back

"You ready" he asked

"Ya Audrey is almost ready to" i smiled picking up my duffel bag. Noah never comes to school with us and instead goes with his friends and Jacob has to go to work so he cant drop us off. Usually Audrey's boyfriend would give her a ride but since he is a dickhead she rides with us.

She came down the stairs and hugged Grayson. They have always been best friends but never as close as I am. When she became popular their friendship died down. There was an awkwards tension between them trying to figure out how to greet each other. She flung herself at him and they hugged each other.

I walked past them through the door although i don't think they noticed

"SHOTGUN" I screamed, not looking back. A groan was heard but I just laughed it off. Grays commodore isn't here. He must've parked it around the corner or something. The only thing here was a black slick porche his dream car. And that's when it clicked.