40. first class back 😳😳

As soon as we walk through the house she goes to my brothers hugging and greeting them.

"Wooow i thought u were being friends with me for me"

"Oh shut up she pushes my head to the side as she walks past me to my room. And goes to my closet finding sweats and a jumper to get changed into. When she walks out she is wearing a grey adidas hoodie. Ethans adidas hoodie.

"No not that one" it's not a big deal but i thought she might feel weird wearing it. Plus its my favourite one

"Why"

"Oh it's Ethan" as soon as the words leave my mouth she throws it off of her head and finds another. She comes out in a purple tie dye one

"This is obviously yours" to which I laugh and nod my head reassuringly. I put on the grey material that was now on the ground and changed into tights. I put on netflix and eventually we drifted off to sleep

The alarm woke me up but apparently not Olivia i get out of bed brush my teeth and as i'm about to wake Olivia up i hear a loud

"SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP" i look out the window to our neighbours who happened to be the twins and found both of them shirtless arguing in Ethans room which happened to be adjacent to mine. As kids Grayson and I have always been upset that the room opposite to mine is Ethans and not Graysons but now i guess it's not an issue.

"Yo Olivia wake up" she is still dead asleep so i nudge her with my foot a little bit since i wasn't bothered to walk all the way over to her.

"Oww" she groaned but eventually got up

"What are you looking at" she looked out the windows. By this point Ethan had his back to us but we had a clear view of Graysons face. He gets irritated and walks out making us giggle at their petty arguments. They always argue over the dumbest things. Something so menial as the colour of their toothbrushes. We walk away from the window and continue to get ready once done. We walked over to the twins' house since they were not ready yet. I knew that we were going to ride with Grayson but was Ethan going to come with us? I mean we are dating now so i would assume so. That still sounds so weird to me. Dating. We walk up the stairs to find both of them walking down with bags on their back. For some reason the fight from earlier today rose to my mind making me instantly giggle to myself trying to contain it. Apparently the same thing happened to her as I see her giggling too. The thought of her laughing at the same thing makes me not be able to contain it anymore and burst out laughing. It wasn't even funny but at this moment it was. The boys look at eachother confused which only adds to our humor.

"We saw you guys arguing earlier" i explain both of their faces turn red from embarrassment

"You weren't meant to see that"

"I wouldnt have if i didn't hear one of you scream ' Shut the fuck up' i mimick the twin who said it and immediately Grayson looks at the ground as Ethan looks at his brother

"Ok lets go" Grayson tries to get the spotlight off of him. Ethan walks up to me and gives me a peck on the lips

"Now let's go" he holds onto my hand and we walk out to the car to find the other 2 already in the car occupying the driver and passenger seat meaning we have to sit in the back.

We ride to school singing absolute jams and when we get there people look at us like we are crazy until they see the twins. A couple of boys walk up to the car as soon as it stops. The twins walk out and dap up the others. I walk up beside Ethan and hold his hand not engaging in the conversation

"Oh this is Amelia we are dating" holy shit. This was the first time he had introduced me as his girlfriend and I didn't know how to react to it. All of them nod not being very fazed by it and return to their normal conversation. Damn it's not a big deal. Thank god i thought they were all going to make fun of him for dating someone like me but they all left it alone not questioning.

"Amelia" i was interrupted "lets go" he said like he had already asked a couple times. I nodded and we went. We had first period together which was English. As we walked in of course all eyes were on us. I understand this is weird to them but it really isn't that big a deal. Like damn mind ya bidness. We sat down in our usual spots, the only difference being us not fighting. The teacher walks in, of course being surprised by Ethans early arrival only amusing us. We actually did our work. Well i did Ethan was being stupid. Not that I'm complaining. He kept pinching my leg and whining and then playing with his pen. When I had written my Essay i rewrote it on his laptop and then told the teacher he had done it. The entire class was being loud and he kissed my forehead trying to get attention.

"Come one E as much as i would love to, we have work to do" i refused to look at him because i knew if i did i would give in. As I was on the last question a little piece of paper slid against our table in my direction. Smirking a little bit at his cute demeanor i pick up the piece of paper and read the word on it 'hi :)' oh my

I turned my body completely facing the other way so he couldn't sneak any looks. I wrote back 'hi' and slid it back over to him the same way he had before. In no time he slides it back

'Whatcha doin tonight ;)'

'Idk' i wrote back'

Ok fuck this he said once i handed it back to him. I laughed at his irritation

"Do you wanna come over" he started to play with the rips in my jeans

"Ok" i smiled

"Coolio" he leaned in and kissed my lips but as soon as he did i pulled apart making it a peck

"E were in class"

"Who cares, no one is looking" I looked around the class, he was right. The class was extremely loud and engaged in their own conversation clearly not doing the work.

"Yeah yeah whatever" i pushed his face away jokingly