Chapter four

****Anna's POV*****

I am so pissed off because I have to share a room with Isaac, I mean I wasn't exactly your typical people person and he wasn't exactly the nicest guy. However, he was right, we were stuck with each as roommates so I had to suck it up and try to get along with him.

I woke up to the sound of a running shower, great Isaac was taking a shower... Naked.. Because that is what people do in the shower right? They shower, Naked.

I mentally slapped myself for the silly thought I just had then I quickly changed into jeans and a T-shirt , I had to sneak out before Isaac got out of the shower, nothing more awkward than running into a shirtless Isaac, he was cocky enough as it is, didn't need me adding to his cockiness by gawking at him.

I quickly got out of my dorm room and made my way towards the nearest starbucks and Boy was I hungry! I needed something to eat pronto!! I ordered a medium Praline Latte two cookies, a cinammon cake and a spinach roll. Yummy.

As I was devouring my delicious breakfast someone rudely decided to interrupt it.

"You go to Howard college too right?!!" Said a brown eyed Redhead 5'6 tall girl  whose tone was too cheerful for my liking

"Yeah, so?" I answered her

"I live in the dorm room next to you.. I guess I just saw you and thought it wouldn't hurt to make new friend, I am Kim by the way" she extended her hand to me

What is up with everybody and handshakes seriously? I felt bad for the girl whose hand was extended for a while now and shook her hand " Anna " I said to her

I mean it wouldn't hurt to make a friend really... after all, I was starting a new page in my life and I needed to start making friends at some point, So why not start now?

As it turns out Kim wasn't really that bad besides the fact that she kept rambling about her boyfriend Josh..I think it was Josh or Jonah? and how hot he is she was actually pretty nice and for the rest of the day she showed me around campus, which will come in pretty handy since we were starting school tomorrow.

Kim and I headed back to the dorms at 8 p.m I wished her goodnight and went straight to my dorm room, surprisingly Isaac was no where to be found. Can't say I wasn't happy about it.

I laid on my bed and remembered that I should start workinh soon, my uncle owned a cafe not so far off campus and promised me a position there. I am hoping it will be as a waitress, it was the only thing I was good at. I sighed, the money from my scholarship did not cover everything so I needed to work..

Suddenly the door opened and in came a pissed off Isaac. He sat down on his bed and didn't even bother looking at me.

"And here I thought we were going to try to get along!" I said to him smiling placing my hand on my heart as if I was hurt

"Shut up I've been through a lot today as it is I don't need your bitching  " he told me not even bothering to look at me

"Oh I am sorry??? what happened?" I said to him, I really didn't care about him or his life I was just faking interest

"Why do you care?" He said catching on to me and laid down on his bed facing away from me

"You're right. I don't" I answered him honestly

"Just be quiet okay? I'm trying to sleep here" he said to me

I sighed "Fine" I didn't feel like pushing it any further, I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

******************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter four. Let me know if you like/ don't like the story so far. Lol

Dreamybear