Chapter ten - Part 2

Anna

I put on jeans, a midnight blue v neck top and curled my hair. 

"Are you going somewhere?" Isaac asked eyeing me up and down

"Yes." I said while putting on my makeup

"Where to ?" He asked stretching

"Mark's. On a date with Travis" I answered him

"Who's Travis?" He said raising an eyebrow and clenching his jaw

"Oh it's just some guy I met a few days back, ironically enough he posed naked for our painting class the other day" I said laughing

Travis looked really pale all of a sudden, he opened his mouth to say something then closed it. After a while all he managed to say was "Oh"

"What?" I asked crossing my arms

"Nothing" Isaac said

"No I can tell you want to say something so just spit it out" I told him

"Fine" he said sighing " I don't think you should go out with him Anna" he stopped then continued ".. you only met him a few days back I mean how much do you really know about the guy?!! He could be a rapist for all you know! He sure does sound like the type giving the fact that you said he posed naked for your painting class??"

"There's nothing wrong with posing naked for the sake of art.. thanks for your concern but I can take care of myself " I said

"but-"  he started

Suddenly my phone rang

I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it

"Hey Anna! I am downstairs, waiting for you in the parking lot!" Said Travis

"Okay I'll be there in a minute" I said before hanging up

"Bye Isaac I gotta go!" I grabbed my bag and headed for the door

"Wai-" He started but I didn't get a chance to hear the rest of his sentence because I was already outside

**********

**Isaac's POV**

After Anna left I couldn't help but feel a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't tell what it was exactly, it's like I am worried, mad, angry and furious all at the same time. Fuck! I feel like I want to tear Travis', a guy I never even met before's head off.

I've never felt like this before in my life and it's all because of Anna. I don't know why but I want  to take her in my arms and protect her from the world.

Dude what the fuck are you saying! Jeez you sound like a little bitch.

I don't even know a lot about Anna, well it's because she doesn't really open up to people ... But it's like I want to know everything there is to know about her.

And you bought her a necklace when you don't know much about her? Isaac, really?

Well it was kind of an in the moment decision, it just felt right ...I actually have never bought any girl anything in the past..I know I am rich but I didnt want to.

They all just kinda fell for my good looks and fame and I never felt like they deserved anything from me. Well apart from taking them on the usual fancy dates or on my private jet in order to lure them to my bedroom but Anna is ...Different.

She didn't even want to take the necklace until I told her I got it for cheaper.

That girl is one of a kind.

Little did she know.. The necklace cost me 25k. Lol.. Which is not really much compared to my wealth but I didn't have a choice.

It was money I actually saved up from my job and my dad's weekly 5k's.

And she was worth it. I remember just how beautiful the necklace looked on her.

God I can't stop thinking about her,

Fuck!

I am so whipped.

I quickly got up from my bed, I needed to stop her date with this Travis guy.

They are going to Mark's restaurant huh? hmmm.. how convenient. Anna only left five minutes ago, and a drive to Mark's is twenty minutes long.. I didn't have much time but I knew exactly what to do.

********

Exciting chapter to come :)

I hope you liked this one
Xoxo

dreamybear ❤❤❤