chapter 1

It all started out as a joke.

The local riding club was planning its annual auction to support the stable, and a couple of the young women decided to auction off one of its members dressed as a pony.  Expenses were high, and it was thought that such a stunt would bring in some much-needed revenue.  They chose Brianna, one of their best riders, who agreed to be the “pony girl.”

The 19-year-old statuesque blonde had bought a nude body stocking and, before the auction began, had swept her hair up into a mane, which she held in place with a series of small combs.  But unbeknownst to her, her friends had more elaborate plans in mind.

As Brianna checked herself in the dressing room mirror, Wynona and Bekky came in with a large box.

“Here you go, girl.”

“What’s that?”

“Your pony tack.  I found a website that was having a sale.”

The blonde thought her friend was joking, until the other girl began pulling out the leather-and-buckle restraints.

The girl swallowed hard.  “You don’t really expect me to wear that do you?”

“You want to be a convincing pony, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but—“

“Don’t be a scaredy-cat.”

“Well . . . all right.”

Brianna stood there apprehensively as her two friends strapped her into the harness and bridle.  The rubber bit tasted awful, but there was nothing she could do about it, as her wrists were now cuffed and clipped to the back of the harness.

Wynona had made sure the boots were the right size, though Brianna thought the five-inch heels were a little too high for comfort.  There was even a tail that clipped to the back of the waist belt of her harness.

“There,” said Wynona, stepping back to admire her handiwork.  “Perfect.”

The newly-made ponygirl was surprised to find that she kind of enjoyed her helplessness, scary as it was.

Bekky held up a piece of paper.  “I printed out your ownership contract,” she taunted, smiling sadistically.  “To make it official.”

Madison burst into the room.  “We got the—“

She stopped dead at the sight of the fully-equipped ponygirl, her mouth dropping in stunned silence.

“Doesn’t she look awesome?” said Wynona proudly.

Madison could barely get the words out.  “you look hot!”

Bekky laughed.  “She’ll fetch a million dollars, for sure.”

Brianna thought her friends were taking things a little bit too far, but there was nothing she could do or say about it now.

Wynona clipped a lead to one of her bit rings.  “Let’s see you prance.”

Brianna gave some half-hearted steps.  Madison found a riding crop and gave her a sharp swat on the behind.  “Prance.”

The pony girl felt a sharp burst of anger-—her friends were really pushing it now.  But she had no choice.  She pranced.

“Good girl.  Now practice your pony sounds".

She whinnied and neighed, feeling more and more ridiculous.

On the auction floor, no one had any idea what was going on in back.

“Item thirty-two is dinner for two at Big Bob’s Steak House.  Bidding starts at ten.  Ten.  Do I hear twelve.  Twelve—

Brianna was led out of the dressing room.  She began to know what real stage fright was like.