chapter 3

At dawn, Brianna awoke to more humiliation.

“This is Derek.  He’ll be your trainer and groomer.”  Her owner then turned to Derek.  “We’ll see about getting her some sports bras.”  Then he was gone, leaving her alone with this second strange man.

The ponygirl looked out at a handsome man in his thirties.  Normally, she would have found him attractive; here, he was terrifying.

He took her outside to pee.  Derek pulled her panties to one side, then held her lead as she arched her pelvis forward and emptied her bladder.  The young woman closed her eyes, feeling her face burn with shame.  She flinched as he blotted her dry with a tissue and snapped her panties back into place.

Breakfast was another smoothie in a jug, after which Derek removed her panties.

“I see you keep it nice and trim down there.  Looks good.”

Thanks for noticing.

The panties stayed off.  The pony boots went back on, though.  And then he took her outside.

There were other trainers.  Male trainers.  With horses.  She was the only woman, and she was bound and naked and humiliated.  Was it only yesterday she was a free woman with ambitions and goals?

Derek led her over to a corral with a training carousel.  “Got one more for ya.”

There were four horses on the carousel.  The man in charge looked Brianna up and down, then stopped the motorized trainer.  The ponygirl averted her gaze.  She didn’t want to look him or any other man in the eye and see the lustful desire in their faces and wonder what thoughts were going through their minds.

With a firm hand, Derek took her into the corral and clipped her lead to one of the overhead arms.  Brianna found herself circling around and around with a bunch of horses, trotting just like they were.  It was then that she truly realized how dehumanized she had become, how she had become just another animal to be trained and used with little regard for her personal feelings or intelligent mind.

*

That afternoon, the hapless ponygirl was hitched to a cart with several other horses—she was now just part of the team—and they took a trip down one of the country roads.  At first, Brianna was intimidated by the close presence of these huge animals so close around her, but she soon felt a kinship with them and, it seemed, they with her.  It was as if, despite their physical differences, they sensed that she was one of them.  She found herself beginning to snort and neigh and whinny as she came to an understanding of their situation and feelings, and even relieved herself as they did whenever she felt the need.

They had told her she would be trained as a showpony, and she spent hours being rehearsed in dressage routines.  They bought her sports bras, but cut little holes in the centers of the cups so that tiny bells could be clipped to her nipples.  This bothered her at first, but she soon came to accept the erotic pinching and tugging of her nipples and the tinkling of the tiny bells as part of her training.

They wanted her to hold her head high, so they incorporated a neck corset into her tack, and they wanted her to thrust out her chest more, so they bound her arms in a sleeve behind her to arch her back.  It was more pain and discomfort to add to the high-heeled pony boots, but at this point the ponygirl had become adept at blocking out the warning signals given out by her body.  Even so, her trainers weren’t totally insensitive to her condition—-they gave her body massages and foot soaks every night.

She knew she was being prepped for something, but she didn’t know what.  There was more to it than just a sexual power game of turning a young woman into a submissive performing animal.  But exactly what they had in mind, she didn’t know.  A stage show?  A public performance at an event?  Perhaps even a video or a live broadcast over the internet?  She had no idea.

The fact that she was surrounded by men eventually ceased to bother her, as they treated her as just another equine.  Contact was limited to bathing, grooming, and dressing her in a brisk, impersonal manner.  Conversation was limited to instructions and praise.  The tall blonde pony welcomed this non-threatening environment, but there were times that she craved a little dirty talk or a rough male hand caressing her body, perhaps even a kiss or a good hard fuck.  But she was a pony now, and such things were apparently forbidden.