I'll give you a hint, it starts with "P"

Two bros chilling in a hot tub

five feet apart cuz they'er not gay- CORONA.

(this is kinda a filler chap? I guess??)

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Did Aerial know what the fuck she was doing?

Absolutely.

And she also recognized it was, in fact, very stupid.

So she was on her way to the only shop around that does piercings.

Or more specifically, tongue piercings.

She had saved her money for this, done (some) research, and was prepared for the painful healing process.

Walking to the small building that did the piercings, Aerial was reliving the memories of this morning. She had almost gotten caught trying to take her dad's motorcycle out for a ride, and she barely avoided a fight by running away. Fun.

The hole-in-the-wall shop she was going to also doubled as a tattoo parlor, so if Aerial suddenly decides to tattoo that Latino boy's name (from the basketball team) on her arm, she could.

Walking into the shop, which Aerial now realized was called "Kyle's tattoo n' piercing parlor". Yeah, nobody ever wanted to pronounce the whole name either.

"Hey!" Aerial cheerfully greeted the nearly empty parlor. (There was, like, one other guy in there)

The man she had made a schedule with, Mr. Takenaka (mouth-full, I know) was a really tall male and decently bulky, dull red hair pulled into a low ponytail, and stubble for days. Maybe if he had been closer to Aerial's age she would've even thought he was hot. Which he was, but that was besides the point-

"Be with ya' in a minute. Hand him your paperwork." He gestured to the other employee in the shop. Because getting your tongue pierced before the age of 18 also meant you needed parental approval, so Aerial just chose to ask her dad while he was borderline drunk for his signature.

Sitting in one of the couple chairs, that were there, for uh, waiting. Aerial saw a hot, like hot hot, male with an undercut and messy blond hair and chocolate eyes. He was more or less four inches taller then Aerial, and for some reason he just screamed ADHD positive.

"What's someone as adorable as you doing here?" He asked, in what Arial assumed to be a flirtatious voice. Wanting to be friends almost instantly, despite the fact he called her adorable even though Aerial was obviously sexy and not cute.

'Oh, the life of being flat. But fuck you, i wouldn't want my chest to be any bigger then a A cup-'

"Getting my tongue pierced, broski." Aerial then proceeded to do finger guns and then a 'ok' sign.

..Totally just a tactic to make bros and not to scare off people trying to flirt with her. Aerial does the flirting, ok!? She ogles at the booty, not someone else. Fuck off and get out of my kitchen.

The male in front of her, who was probably the same age as her, instantly fell in love.

Ahem. In a bro manner, of course.

"I'm Yuuji Terushima, but I don't mind being your broski." Terushima said, doing finger guns right back at Aerial.

'This is a beginning of a chaotically beautiful relationship, I can tell already.'

Aerial snorted. What did she snort? Sugar, obviously.

"Aerial Sora, broski." Aerial stuck her hand out for a handshake. We all know those moments in anime when the characters get oddly shaded in for a serious moment, right? Yeah, that was what was happening right now.

"So, broski, what kind of piercing are you here for?" Aerial asked as she took a seat next to Terushima.

"Well, I've already gotten my tongue pierced," He stuck he tongue out to show Aerial, and she couldn't help but notice that it was pretty long- "So I'm going to get my ears pierced too!" He exclaimed, probably being overly energetic about it. But Aerial was too, so it doesn't matter.

"Really?! Awesome! My ears have been pierced since i was, like, five. Bro! We should totally exchange numbers!" Aerial, being Aerial, lost track of what they were originally talking about and asked for his number. Terushima didn't seem to mind though, or maybe he's just dense-

Hence why he added his number into her phone. He chose not to question why she had nearly 80 contacts. What can I say? Aerial is just a really popular person. For some reason.

"Alright, you two can stop flirting and get over here." Mr. Takenaka called, which really didn't make a difference as the two would be right next to each other during the process.

Actually, now that Aerial thinks about it, she should have invited a friend with her. I mean, Terushima's with her, but if the two bro's had not met here, coincidentally, Aerial would be stuck trying to have a conversation with a bunch of middle aged males that look like they've killed at least ten people.

Terushima sat in the chair and waited for his ears to get pierced like a champ.

And suddenly, a VERY foreign feeling washed over Aerial.

'Is this.. what being nervous feels like..?'

Aerial stared at her hands in mute horror.

'Holy shit- Sugawara, I'm feeling things! I don't like this!'

Aerial very much disliked this feeling.

Taking her both her hands and slapping her cheeks (on her face, for clarification) simultaneously and harshly, Aerial shook the nervousness out.

Mr. Takenaka laughed. It was deep, and for some reason, really alluring. Though, Aerial will just pretend these thoughts don't exist.

He handed her a small paper cup with mouthwash and told her to gargle it and then spit it out, then had she sit down again.

"Stick out your tongue." the dull red haired male demanded, holding something that looked suspiciously familiar to tongs.

But time-out, did you know his first name is Kyle?--

'Yes, daddy- fuck! No, bad Aerial! This man isn't even a cannon character- I mean, age difference! We finna boku no pico my way outta this--'

He wiped her tongue down with some sort of wipe, to disinfect it as well as make it numb so the piercing wouldn't hurt so bad, Aerial once again assumed, before clamping the tongs over her tongue. Takenaka flexed her tongue up and down a couple times with the tongs(?), for whats she assumed to relax her tongue. Again. Lots of assumptions.

'Oh- shit, ok. We just going straight in with the piercing? No, like, needle or some shit?'

Takenaka stabbed the chunk of (probably) metal into her tongue, and Aerial was pleasantly surprised to the fact that it really only felt as though she had bitten her tongue.

Putting the end of the piercing on, Takenaka let go of Aerial's tongue and she took that as a sign her tongue was free.

"Oh, wow! Tat dint hert too mut!" Aerial exclaimed, only to remember her speech was probably going to be fucked up for a couple of days until her tongue healed completely.

"Yeah, and now you sound special." Takenaka chipped in, obviously waiting for her to pay him.

"Chut up." Aerial moved her tongue uncomfortably around in her mouth, the taste of iron there but not vert strong.

Handing Takenaka the amount due, Aerial noticed that Terushima was done getting his ears pierced too.

"Hey, Tewuima-" Aerial started, only to be cut off by her own terrible pronunciation.

Terushima busted out laughing.

Suddenly, that science presentation sounded super fun on Monday.

.°●•○°●•☆°●○°.○*.°○.●°.•○☆°.○●°*.°○●°

Is this technically filler? I just really wanted to write this

Terushima is just bby ok!?

I couldn't resist, plus, tongue piercings are super cool-